CAD Expertise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAD Expertise

Gidday Members,ASRA would like to reproduce some technical drawings in CAD so they can be used in an upcoming special edition of Gyro News and later on in an online version of our BAK. In order to do this, we need some high quality CAD drawings of specific diagrams and illustrations that can be edited as required to fulfil the specific purpose.
    Waddles

In aviation, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

One of my clients is a Design Draft person and he deals with auto cad mainly. He could convert your images to .dwg or possibly .jpg if you only have a handful to do ?Richard.

Comment

Thanks Richard,Paul has a couple of guys working on the project at the moment, but we"ll keep this in mind if it becomes necessary to share the load.Waddles.
      Waddles

Comment

G"day Allan,Been a Caddy and 3D modeller for 25 years. I can contribute if you like.Did you hit Craig up... I"m sure he hasn"t forgotton where the on switch is :-),Cheers,Gordon

Comment

Thanks Gordon,I"ll pass your offer on to Paul Campbell who is co-ordinating this at the moment.Craig seems to have found the "on" switch for another "machine" just now and it probably involves 3D modelling!!!Waddles.
          Waddles

Comment

Working...
          X