Aircraft floats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircraft floats

Has any-one got a set of F/Glass Aircraft floats hanging in your shed that you are willing to sell that will hold around 400 kgs afloat?

Hey Max, Is this the story of, "What weighs 400 kgs and Flies."

Comment

I"m rounding up bits to start construction of my H.C.V. (Harbour crossing vehicle) Darrell. The misses said she may be scared to ride on it but we"ve got a young relative staying here who seems to have giant balls! ;D

Comment

A word of caution Max before you get carried away buying stuff.Whether you call it a boat,a car,a ground effect vehicle or the Queen Mary,if you are in the air, over water or dry land, in an unregistered gyro,even at 6 Inches altitude, in controlled airspace, it will only end one way,badly.

Comment

G"Day Barry, I was waiting for a bite from you ;D

Comment

Hey Max , On the idiot box a few weeks ago, there was a Kiwi, in Christchurch, I think fitted wings to a hover craft. So he is ground effect and skimming if not flying. He is starting to sell these, maybe !!!!!.

Comment

This "vehicle" will be in ground effect Darrell as it will not have enough power to fly out of it. (A bit like my first VW powered gyro)

Comment

It would probably be a WIG "wing in groundeffect"My mate was testflying them in china and Melbourne somewhere.

Comment

A very good WIG Videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSeZ1eQzDvI

Comment

Working...
                  X