Single Seater Ready To Gyro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Seater Ready To Gyro

Hi All,I am after a good solid single seater gyro,prefer rotax engine (4 stroke not 2 stroke crap) but Subaru would do if at the right price,Not after a brand new expensive one either. can be enclosed or open.call or text 0459 317 061 or email me with pics if applicable to corie.rasmussen@gmail.comthanks everyone.

Still Chasing If Any One Has One,I am almost ready to go, a couple of hours left and then i will have my solo.

Comment

Justin hill has one for sale that has new engine [ low hour and gearbox ]. fly"s it like a little rocket with twists and turns, I got no hope of keeping up with him. [ the

Comment

Tony ur full of s.h.1.t

Comment

Come on,this is not a forum for pre-schoolers.

Comment

it was thought to be fact at the time of printing kym, Justin has said on the forum that he wants to buy another gyro if he can sell his.. I just wanted to start the dialog for him incase he missed it.[ they have already chatted on the phone , so that part worked ] and he does buzz around like a blow fly and I can"t keep upto him so that part is true also, . so as it turned out it"s all fact.

Comment

Working...
            X