Foam microphone covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foam microphone covers

Does any-one know where I can buy about 10 foam microphone "boots". I"ve found a company in china but they want to sell a min. of 10,000. I"ve been wrapping the mics. in flat foam rubber but it doesn"t look professional. I"ve walked into music shops but they only want to flog complete microphones? I"ve tried cutting them out of solid foam but the real mackoy looks better

You may want to buy David Clark"s "wrapper" . They look stylish and professional!

Comment

Max Altronics (www.altronics.com.au) sell em and you get a choice of sizes.The most common one I use is their part number C0340 (20mm). If you are buying them in lots of 10 they are priced at - wait for it $1.80!!!Regards.......Chook.

Comment

This link takes you to the page with the mic covers.Matthttp://www.altronics.com.au/index.asp?area=prod&grp=72

Comment

hey Max try burnings

Comment

Thanks Spehry, I"m going to buntings Sat. Still looking for them as the helmet ones are too small. Cause I have two microphones covered with a glove finger with a few holes punched.

Comment

Max I have used them all the time

Comment

Found a new one in the shed today. I"ve been walking past it for a year and never thought of that trick. I peeled of the centre plastic ok. Found it a perfect fit if I remove the glove finger ;D

Comment

Working...
                X