Patroney rotor head orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patroney rotor head orders

Rob needs to do a run of 6 rotor heads ( cheaper by the half dozen ) , he just needs three more orders to get the numbers. If you need one give him a ring or leave message here & Ill pass it on.

Just need two more now ......

Comment

Wats goin on Mate, got your gyro goin yet.

Comment

Had to send Autoflight gearbox back to NZ , it has some serious issues , plus flywheel didn"t fit so waiting for a replacement for that as well .

Comment

Hey mate.

Comment

G"day Dean,

Comment

Hey EchoIt"s such a shame about the autoflights. They are so close to being a great redrive.

Comment

The rotax [ 912 /914 arent cheap BUT as I have found out, there"s a lot more to it than the cost and as Eric [ hi mate] has found out, the cheaper alternative is getting costly and the delay is not helpful.With the rotax, you know its as close to bullet proof as possible and the difference in flying the suby powered to the rotax powered is light years apart.

Comment

Echo, if you are chasing another order, I"m interested stocking up for my next project if: It comes with ring-gear and starter mount plate, the mount holes are the same as a Rosco, and the price is attractive?

Comment

How much Eric?

Comment

Suzi Autos in Brisbane are the dealers of the SPG gearboxes, and at $2950.00, are made to take a std flywheel are a great bargin. No overseas freight.

Comment

Darrell, is that the same gearbox as Kerry"s machine has ? good morning Darrell.

Comment

G"day Ken,

Comment

Thanks Echo, I"ll store thank in the memory bank.

Comment

Morning Tony, Yes the gear box that is on Kerry"s machine is a SPG 4, all we had to do was to machine a very small amount off the flywheel to fit the donut in, to give some end float.

Comment

Working...
                              X