No announcement yet.

Gyro Helmets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mick,The Flycom helmets are very good.

Comment

Thanks Ian, I will be using the GA impedance, my A15 Icom came with the GA plugs and a PTT button, the only thing missing is a plug for my MP3 player.Do you have any suggestions for a lead or adapter to put the MP3 into the system.Cheers,Mick

Comment

At the 24 minute of this documentary by Dick Smith, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M50QwQHZM8what helmet is Dick using, a Microavionics?
        Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

Hi Mick,No, Sorry can"t help there.

Comment

Just received my new helmet today, FLYCOM, it came with GA plugs, that was to suit my radio, feel great and so quiet, can"t wait to take it flying.Cost $780 + the frieght was $56, I bought it at http://www.yarrawongaflighttraining..../?page_id=2916 freight was up there because I live in Nhulunbuy NTCheers,Mick

Comment

Dick Smith flies planes, helicopters, trikes.How come no one has introduced him to a Gyro!I showed him mine at Wedderburn a long time ago, and Sam Polyak sent me this pic at Dicks airstrip just recently. Dick is quite interested, but I guess when you own a Citation and various helicopters.....

Comment

G"day All, Any person chasing good Helmets, give Alan Wardell a ring
                Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

I showed him mine at Wedderburn a long time ago, and Sam Polyak sent me this pic at Dicks airstrip just recently. Dick is quite interested, but I guess when you own a Citation and various helicopters.....Coincidentally I have some upcoming building works with Dick and also wondered why he has never dabbled in gyros. His pilot came to our airfields Xmas party last year and was pretty keen to find out more about the gyro world. Hopefully I will be able to bring the subject up with Dick during the construction project. He would be a pretty handy fella to have on our side for future battles.

Comment

Yeah, he was gawking pretty well at my gyro, then when Sam took that pic of him at Dicks strip in Gundaroo, I cant remember if Sambo took him for a blast or not? Like I said, I doubt if someone who owns jets and zillion dollar helicopters would yearn to fly gyros?

Comment

He probably would if he knew more about them. Rick i remember last year at the Jan fly in we had two CASA inspectors there and one of them went on a TIF with Paul he came back all smiles so that has got to be good PR too.Mike.

Comment

Working...
                      X