Wanted, a Garmin 76 or similiar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted, a Garmin 76 or similiar

Looking for a Garmin GPS, a model 76 would be ideal as I need a base to attach it to a dash & it needs to have the external power lead

Amazing, no one has an old one sitting in a box somewhere or under a bench

Comment

Maybe everyone is just ignoring you Chop?

Comment

yep, so sad .......guess I will get over it one day

Comment

yep, so sad .......guess I will get over it one day

Comment

Modern lectric gozmos give me the sj!ts.Got a simple gps off a bloke bout 10 years ago coz he owed me sumthn but he never showed me how to use it and had no manual.But after abit of button pushn i figured it out.After afew years sitn on the dash of the ferel in the heat, rain, freezn and a coupla crashs the screen craped itself.Think i could get one the same?Not a hope in hell.The new one looked the same, bit the stuff inside, all different, even the manual wouldnt work.You can have both Chopper.

Comment

Modern lectric gozmos give me the sj!ts.Got a simple gps off a bloke bout 10 years ago coz he owed me sumthn but he never showed me how to use it and had no manual.But after abit of button pushn i figured it out.After afew years sitn on the dash of the ferel in the heat, rain, freezn and a coupla crashs the screen craped itself.Think i could get one the same?Not a hope in hell.The new one looked the same, bit the stuff inside, all different, even the manual wouldnt work.You can have both Chopper. Sounds good to me Birdy, & at a price thats too good to refuse !!! BTW, address is Kinross Stn. Pooncarie 2648

Comment

Sorry, forgot to mention the imortant bit, neither work now.

Comment

Sorry, forgot to mention the imortant bit, neither work now. Sorry. I misread

Comment

There is one ere that works.At least it woz last time was lookn at it.Had air plotted a road for 40 odd Km through the desert, then had it sitn on the dogbox in the grader cutn the road.At sum stage it decided to abandon ship n jumped off the box.Itd be in the windrow sumwhere.

Comment

You could use your iPhone or iPad Brian - (?)

Comment

You could use your iPhone or iPad Brian - (?)Hi Tim, yes, I could .......if I had one,

Comment

There is one ere that works.At least it woz last time was lookn at it.Had air plotted a road for 40 odd Km through the desert, then had it sitn on the dogbox in the grader cutn the road.At sum stage it decided to abandon ship n jumped off the box.Itd be in the windrow sumwhere. Be a fair bit of stuff planted in windrows across the country

Comment

Working...
                          X