G5119

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G5119

well our new toy has arrived in Esperance WA A Silver Xenon Rst importing and arival went without a Hitch open the box and all is well after its long jurney the assembly (with us assisting Mark)went very well build quallity is very high all assembly went together well no bashing smashing or bending this all happened rather fast due to Marks considerable knowlede of this machinetest flight went Butifull (dam Mark can realy fly) am about half way to sollo now am loving this thieng power to weight ratio is very cool big thanks to mark for all his efforts and his patient way of teaching will post photos some time Any body interested in this type of machine over in the west feel free to contact regards Ewan

Great to hear you wont regret it, top bloke and great machine i got nearly 200 hours on mine in the first 8 months and still trouble free good luck with ya solo

Comment

;D beat ya with the photo though.

Comment

Well is there anything more Ozy than going solo on Aussy day??

Comment

"Well is there anything more Ozy than going solo on Aussy day?? "And you can start breathing again!Well done both of youGraham

Comment

Congratulations.Those G3 Xenon look really cool!How is the performance?Really so much better than the G2?

Comment

Well done and nice lookin machine how are you finding esperance bones you had a chance to look roundwolfy

Comment

Well the great news is now we have another 2 pilots enjoying the pleasure of solo flight.Congrats to Vince for his time alone in the air this morning

Comment

sounds good i was there over xmas i reckon if your doin any x country trainin head to wharton bay bout 45kn east voted best beach in oz blooody bewdifullwolfy

Comment

well just an update have gone solo in our new machine and am loving it will be very disapointed when i get to take a passenger againas the performance one up is very cool no mechanical issues is a bit of fun being the first gyro in the area it is a bit of fun comparing its caricteristics to all the local machines (choppers ultralites ect)thanks to Bones for takin a few of our mates up look forward to the day when we can do so . the only thiengs i would do different is break your training up if you can we did it back to back every day and it got to be a hard slogbut thats the senario we had so thanks to bones for hanging in there to get us through let fun roll on Ewan 0427238130

Comment

machine is all good confidence and skill as a pilot is growing well on the weekend fitted a oil thermostat mainly to shorten the warmup time but also to keep oil temp in range i fly anyware from 15 to 35 deg and dont want to know about taping up oil coolers ect warm up is now the taxi time to the strip temp. in the air steady regardless the temp outside so am happywell worth it in my opinion

Comment

Good to hear Ewan keep up the good work

Comment

just an update for anyone interested The local airo club had a fly in over the weekend 40+ aircraft 1 gyro 2 choppers war birds ectas the first gyro in the area we made for a lot of interest all the standard questions what is it and what can it do i did a number of flights kept it all fairly simple not interested in any stupid mistakes in front of a lot of people machine now at 90 hours and no problems to report

Comment

I just have one question, is the 90 hrs evenly spread? or arent your sharing properly with your dad?

Comment

EwanGood to hear you"re having fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X