Re: Xenon Gyroplanes Australian Agent Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Xenon Gyroplanes Australian Agent Website

Bones, What are your thoughts on taking a 912s and strapping on a turbo to give 122 hp??

Bones, What are your thoughts on taking a 912s and strapping on a turbo to give 122 hp??

Comment

Deano,Have a look at;http://www.bullyhawk.com/All you need is a 912 and $7,900-00 plus postage and some spare time.

Comment

Hi Bones,Is that 4400 rpm for cruise and at what airspeed?Thanks.

Comment

And Bones,Can you tell us about delivered pricing in Aussie Dollars??

Comment

And Bones,Can you tell us about delivered pricing in Aussie Dollars??

Comment

Hi Bones,Is that 4400 rpm for cruise and at what airspeed?Thanks.Give or take abit depending on conditions ect roughly 60kts

Comment

How long did it take to put together?

Comment

Doesn"t the eco rst work out to be around 56k at the conversion rate now?

Comment

How long did it take to put together?Under 10hrs

Comment

Doesn"t the eco rst work out to be around 56k at the conversion rate now?

Comment

Bones, what are the "normal" options people mainly go for?Can they pre-wire for Aussie avionics if the installation manual is supplied?Thanks Blue

Comment

Bones, what are the "normal" options people mainly go for?Can they pre-wire for Aussie avionics if the installation manual is supplied?Thanks BlueBluey, i presume you mean radios, i use MicroAir gear, and i can instal a VHF/UHF combo unit in about 2-3hrs this is everything ready to use, the kits i get are VERY easy to instal, all very well made and easy to work out, all buttons and switches ect included.So in direct answer to your question, i wouldnt worry about it.

Comment

Thanks Bones.I am a Radio LAME, so that explains my interest in the avionics.

Comment

Sorry i sort skipped over that bit, i sent you a pm

Comment

Working...
                              X