Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video of crash on take-off (MT03 in the UK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah it is interesting while away in Sydney.The mice have had a chew.

Comment

Boscarella,I too, spent a week in Parkes with Robbie. at the time Rob was training out of his roscoe machine powered by a Rotax.Out of a whole weeks training, because the weather was hot and windy (one morning we tryed to beat the heat by getting to the airport before day light... the temp was 34 as the sun came up and the wind sock horizontal) we only managed less than 2 hrs training for the week.In those conditions, Robs machine was marginal, using most of the bitumen to get off the ground and only climbing well over the ploughed paddock over the fence at the end of the strip. Was it good training?, of course it was, It gave me rudementry knowledge of how to fly in crap conditions and somehow it reinforces my earlier statement about flying marginal machines. You are absolutely right in your last post, saying "it is not all about horsepower"! That is the exact point I was making in my earlier post!There is no doubt that you posess a higher skill level and a superior intellect to most of us on this forum, that would explain the obvious distain that you hold for many people who contribute here, its just a pity that while you were acquiring these marvelous skills, that you didnt pay more attention when learning about manners.

Comment

One danger time is about 3000 hrs.Birdy be carefulCant remember that far back.BTW Bos, the instructers only pesponsability is to show you how to operate the machine.Its up to you, with time and common sence, to learn how to FLY it.

Comment

Comment

Bones he"s a fixed winger reading his post. Cheers Des Garvin.

Comment

Bones... What should you do? Ignore the ****** and keep instructing thoroughly and safely as you do

Comment

Hmmmm i see silence is the best weapon for him ayyy.If this is your best, try and shut up unless your prepared to step up to the plate and instruct too.

Comment

Flyfire you are such a airhead,full of generalisations and untruths as to what I said.Best spoken by your quote at the bottom of your posts.As you said your life is full of crap.

Comment

Kym...........maaate....................go fishin or sumin.
                    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Bosca.... well you have dealt the coup de graceYour sharp and accurate portrayal of me has left me crushed

Comment

Working...
                      X