No announcement yet.

Rego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that's fine tony & that's why there's the option of printing the forms & paying how you like. ASRA wants to cater for all their members. Although its a bit like having a 912 pushing your gyro versus the big suby 2.2 .

Comment

oh nice come back brian, I didn't see that coming at all lol. and yes I do appreciate the paper version from ASRA too..

Comment

Hi Tony all the best for the new year mate and to all the lurkers out there. Very much looking forward to a lot better year, its been a time of big changes & a odd nasty surprise so roll on 2018 !

Comment

AND same to you Brian, it is always good to talk with you here on the forum. I hope you get your better year too. I've bitten off a bit more than I should of this year and i have been burning the candle at both ends the last few months. just not enough hours in the day and night, so flying has been few and far between for me. anyway catch up with you again next year.

Comment

I have paid mine on line , after watching waddles helping bingles at Wondai on the week end , it worked perfectly . and for a computer nurd like me that is saying something.

Comment

Working...
            X