Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rotor Craft Aust. Gyroplane Sales & Flight Training.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotor Craft Aust. Gyroplane Sales & Flight Training.

[b]R.C.A. is training tomorrow"s gyro pilots today!!!

Aye Sam, what happened to the pics. Just disappeared when I was lookin. Cheers Des

Comment

Hi there Sam,What does it cost for gyro flight training in the land down under?

Comment

Hi there Sam,What does it cost for gyro flight training in the land down under?

Comment

"(given they have passed the required exams)"Hey Sam,you never said nothing about that in the stuff you sent me. Just said something about triple filtered being a top cylinder lubricant.Graham

Comment

Sam, sounds GREAT.

Comment

Sam, sounds GREAT.

Comment

Here is the New KRUZA 2 in flight on U-Tube.Enjoy http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=KG67CuouvBARegards SamL........

Comment

Hi Sam, how many hours do you have up now in the Kruza 2 ?

Comment

Hi Sam, how many hours do you have up now in the Kruza 2 ?Hi BrianWell not many at all, as it is still in Echuca and undergoing some final finishing touches. The old Wunderlick was binned and replaced with a new Hydraulic system which works a real treat.Final delivery is now closer than ever and iching to get my hands on it. I think my students are hanging out more than I am, but as they say, all good things take time. ;DRegards SamL...............

Comment

Yes, know the "waiting" feeling pretty well actually! All good things take time and better properly sorted than not. The hydraulic pre rotator has me interested. Will have to get down there and see how they did it. There"s nothing wrong with the electric and its so easy to maintain out in the bush but it makes takeoff in challenging conditions very trying where as to have something getting those rotors up to say 200 or more revs, that would be bliss. Thanks Sam.

Comment

Sam, sounds GREAT.

Comment

Below is a little reminder to all student pilots to listen and learn all you can while your training. Having learnt from experience can be very costly and painful compared to having learnt from what you were taught ! Safe Flying Regards SamL.................http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c3rqBkxiO4

Comment

Here is a video of GT Gyroplane KRUZA in flight. This video highlights some of the gyroplanes flight maneuvers and capabilities. Also highlights the ease of control and stability achievable with todays modern gyroplanes.Enjoy Regards SamL..................................http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4l8N...el_video_title

Comment

Working...
                            X