• Show
Clear All

• birdy
    replied
    Train"n for wut?

Leave a comment:

• asra
    replied
    Webinars: Training via your internet connection.

Leave a comment:

• birdy
    replied
    Wot the hell are you mob talkn bout?Wots Webinars?Can sumone translate all this mumbojumbo into SCG please.

Leave a comment:

• bones
    replied
    I wouldnt have minded listening in but i wont be around then, so how can those of us why cant be availible on the 8th find out how this thing is used, not that i need it, just for Birdy thats all

Leave a comment:

• Waddles
    replied
    Gidday Members,Thanks to "webbie" for posting this on my behalf.There is no limit on the number that can join the webinar and you don"t need to talk unless you have a question. If you don"t want to ask at the webinar and your question is not answered, please email it to me direct and I"ll answer it or get the answer for you. I"ll also post the question and answer on this thread for the benefit of others.For webinars, I can strongly recommend the use of a headset or at least headphones if you have them available.Regards,Allan Wardill.

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Allan asked me to post this for all We have a "WEBINAR" comming up coveringIt is the Introduction to IRIS, Join us for a Webinar on April 11, you do need to book this so be quick
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Waddles
    replied
    Gidday All,Bored with this thread yet? Well here"s the last in this series for a while.Attached is the User Manual for IRIS that will guide you through the process involved in submitting a report. It is recommended that you read and understand the contents, then note any questions you have which can be submitted and hopefully answered at the webinar. The webinar will be conducted by ASN with myself and hopefully other Board members participating.Please try not to bombard me with questions before the webinar and preferably not before April 8th when my "vacation" will be over.Regards,Allan Wardill
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Waddles
    replied
    Dear Members,We are aware that there are still some members who do not admit to web skills, access or expertise.Therefore, an amended occurrence reporting form has been produced and will be sent by snail mail to those affected. A copy will also be included in the next available Gyro News.A quick note on the submission of paper reports:The Administrator, usually the Incident Registrar will, upon receipt of a paper report, need to transpose the contents to the electronic format. This is time consuming and often requires contact with the reporter due to illegible or incomplete information. It is important therefore, that paper reports are written clearly and completely in a manner that is easily interpreted.A copy of a paper report form is attached for your information.Regards,Allan Wardill
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Waddles
    replied
    Gidday Again,We are working to progress this system as soon as possible.Attached here is an introduction to IRIS with the commencement date listed and information on the training webinar date and time. I urge you to join in. Log-in details will be published in due course.More information follows.Regads,Allan Wardill
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Waddles
    started a topic New Incident Reporting System for ASRA

New Incident Reporting System for ASRA

Gidday Members,The expected, exclusive online database which is to incorporate an incident reporting facility, is way behind schedule.Recent changes to the Transport Safety Act in respect of "Occurrence" Reporting mean that all occurrences associated with safety must be reported to the ATSB.This would have effectively meant that reporters would need to submit two reports, one for the ATSB and one for ASRA. This would no doubt result in fewer reports being received. As a result, I have been working with the ASN safety consultants appointed by CASA, to develop an online reporting system that will satisfy both requirements. The format is yet to be accepted by the ATSB and may result in some changes to the version we will use initially, in order to capture the specific fields that the ATSB require. Suggestions for changes submitted by YOU will also be considered.This system has been accepted and approved by the Board of ASRA as the only acceptable Occurrence Reporting system for ASRA members.This is the first of several educational and training aids that will be produced before the system goes "live". Future aids will include a Manual, and a training webinar which will allow you to go online and receive live training with questions and answers afterwards. A hard copy of the report form will be made available on the web and by fax and mail for those not admitting to web availability.THE SYSTEM IS NOT YET "LIVE", SO PLEASE DON"T TRY TO LOG ON AT THIS TIME.I hope that you will find this easy and convenient, and it will certainly reduce the future workload of the Incident Registrar, all at no cost to you or the Association.Please see attached flyer.Regards,Allan Wardill.
Working...
X