Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Buderum address was setup as the "mail sorting office" for asra........all mails go to there. [ any paper work ]Who instigated it i don"t know, but a good call.
    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Russell,Please confirm the BSB and Account number as stated by nickn to be correct - I wish to do and EFT tonight but will need the numbers confirmed before I do so.Thanks,Nick.

Comment

Nick if you look at the forum I think it was "changes to ASRA" under ASRA info and news. You will see where Russ has listed the bank details it is the fourth post down from Russcheers

Comment

I sent my money order & forms for rego & membership to po box 666 or whatever it was and made payable to asra inc.I did it about 2 weeks ago.

Comment

I sent my membership,rego and payment forms to the registrar@asra.org.au on the 4/12/07 and have not recieved anything back and have not had the money taken from my account yet.Does this mean I am flying illegally and uninsured ?????Is this email address still active ???Baz. ???

Comment

Just to add perspective, I sent mine in about halfway thru November, and have received it in the last week. Included were my upgrades. A very professional job. Well done boys.CheersFred

Comment

I sent my membership,rego and payment forms to the registrar@asra.org.au on the 4/12/07 and have not recieved anything back and have not had the money taken from my account yet.Does this mean I am flying illegally and uninsured ?????Is this email address still active ???Baz. ???Baz..........suggest you shoot another mail to registrar, sound suss to me.........cheers

Comment

I just sent it all off again Russ, we"ll see how we go this time.Baz. :-

Comment

Ok folks.............many are now using the direct payment method into asra account, easy as. prob now is.........a few of you are not following up with the required gyro registration form, along with the required current photo.both these are a must, even if nothing has been changed this last rego period.I am pursuing the sending of those 2 details via the "net" as well.......stay tuned. 2nd prob..............some of you"s is depositing too little.......or, too much. To remind you all again, fees are exactly the same as last year, as displayed on the required forms etc. So..........if you have not completed "all" required info, the processing of your new licence is stalled until all your details are received by asra. Glad to hear from some of you, that our new license format [ cards ] is well received. We are working on the possibility of having your own "mug"

Comment

G"day, Russ, Old bean.Wot would be real handy is a schedule of fees. Make it a standard feature in the mag. Things like "licence upgrade" etc, so that all of the possible charges are listed. Then all we"ve gotta do is "pick & match" and add the tally. Some"ll still stuff it up, but it should iron out a lot of problems, and save the registrar a whole heap of emails and phone calls.Cheers

Comment

Hey Russ,Cancel the above. Opened me last mag to look sumthin up, and lo and behold, there it all was on page 44 of the Autumn mag. Hey Webbie, have you got one of those little smiley things that says "D...K-Head"?.Back to Russ. Can we have that notice in all the mags?Cheers

Comment

Hey Russ,Cancel the above. Opened me last mag to look sumthin up, and lo and behold, there it all was on page 44 of the Autumn mag. Hey Webbie, have you got one of those little smiley things that says "D...K-Head"?.Back to Russ. Can we have that notice in all the mags?Cheers Hey Fred

Comment

Fred.......me ol maaate, as you is so hard on the eyes [ so you said ] we will "airbrush" your mug shot, make you more "human" ;DSeriously tho.......keep the "would likes" rolling in.........you don"t ask...we don"t know

Comment

Hey FredThanks Dewie,I always said that any change would have to be for the better.(When your as big and ugly as me, you can get away with saying things like that! ;D ;D ;D ;D People take pity onya.)

Comment

Just wanderin when the summer edition is due out?

Comment

Working...
                                X