This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyro News and Membership renewal

It is estimated that Gyro News will be posted out around 18th December. This small delay is due to a new printing company being used.Also, Membership & Gyro Registration expires on 31st Dec 2006.Forms will be in the magazine as well as available on the website.http://www.asra.org.au/documents/F00...pplication.pdfhttp://www.asra.org.au/documents/F01...ertificate.pdfhttp://www.asra.org.au/documents/F00...gistration.pdfhttp://www.asra.org.au/documents/F01...horisation.pdf

I suggest that you ring Peter Harris 0244540561.

Comment

Remember folks.........your membership renewals are just weeks away. Stay "legal"
      If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

sonits way Russ

Comment

???Russy ol mate where"s the bsb number and account number so we can direct deposit straight in to the ASRA account Please Russy the horganiser

Comment

Dez me ol china

Comment

???Russy ol mate where"s the bsb number and account number so we can direct deposit straight in to the ASRA account Please Russy the horganiser

Comment

Ok guys, we have a consensus........electronic banking is the go, hope to get the details to you all within the next day or 2.cheers.......russ

Comment

Well Russy, (If i was a horgyniser..........i"d have all your money........sweethart) Nar just me dues as soon as the moola arrives :-* Des :

Comment

Guys..........."our gyro news".........is a top class presentation, that good we have to share it. It has immense potential to promote our "sport" [ why called sport??? ] Anyway, getting it "out there" has been a pet grype of mine for years.............so, how about taking a couple of previous mags to your friendly newsagencies, see if they would like to give em a "trial" run. My initial thoughts are

Comment

Folks............remember your dues are about due........days to go. Stay legal, and remember if you are asra financial, you have insurance cover.....

Comment

OK GuysI apologise for my stupidity, but what is the correct mailing address for returning membership and registration forms? ???CheersDarren

Comment

It"s on the "Board Members" page linked to from the front page of the site here.TreasurerRussell CookPO Box 129Buderim QLD 4556AustraliaE-mail: treasurer@asra.org.au

Comment

Yesterday I tried to ring Russ twice, once whilst trying to deposit my dues at the bank and then again shortly after.I now realise Russ was taking pics of his wife up "there" with Max at Tennant, so was otherwise indisposed. Hope she enjoyed the flight with Max.The Question the bank had was what is the account name.........latter I found out from Peg it was ASRA Inc as all chqs are made payable to ASRA Inc.The banks want BSB, ACC No:, and Account Name.Further, I was advised a short time ago to post the paper work to the Registrar at PO Box in Buderim.So now I take it we send the lot (paperwork) to the Treasurer at that same address.Mitch

Comment

The bank ac is ASRA inc Westpac BSB 032-524

Comment

Working...
                              X