Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanderin when the summer edition is due out? As far as i am aware it is in printor just finished, so a couple of weeks it should be out, Greame will set me straight im sure

Comment

Query.............this current years subscriptions were called for 2 months ago, to "renew" membership we pay a "compulsory" third party insurance fee.We learnt mid 2008 that our "insurer" was not renewing our cover for 2009..........query........is there an insurer in place to receive the monies we are sending to asra
      If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Just wanderin when the summer edition is due out? As far as i am aware it is in printor just finished, so a couple of weeks it should be out, [b]Greame will set me straight im sure

Comment

Thanks Bones &

Comment

They better provide the ideal documentation for the new printing magazine. Gyro news was best on the delivery of social information. Good for them to have the new printing company to make it successfully released soon.

Comment

As I"m not licensed yet,

Comment

Hi Jordy you can just subsribe to get the mag http://asra.org.au/documents/F017_Gy...ription.pdfTry this link.

Comment

New Membership and Membership Renewal Form for 2011 is now onlineCheck the Main ASRA Website "Documentation Section"

Comment

Hi Admin,I haven`t received my summer edition of the magazine yet.Can someone please send me one.......cheers,Almar/A2911/G777

Comment

Ask the registrar (membership) Gyro news ask the editor.I only do website type stuff I have nothing to do with the others, Sorry

Comment

Hello All,The printer has had the disc for the next issue of GN for some time. As their office is in an area in Brisbane that was affected by the recent floods they may be a bit behind in their schedule. I hope the disc isn"t out in the bay somewhere.As soon as we get it you will get it.

Comment

Thanks Murray.The last magazine I received was the Spring 2010.......

Comment

Thanks Murray.The last magazine I received was the Spring 2010.......And after Spring comes Summer.Like you said, waiting on the Summer edition.I have read it and think it was yet another excellent edition of gyro news.Graeme.

Comment

This must be my cue to thank Graeme for his efforts as GN editor over the last few years.The position will always be there if you decide to come out of retirement.

Comment

Working...
                              X