Dun it, finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dun it, finally

The ferel is bout as good as i can get it now.Its got a removeable Rosco pod.My new bestest mate Angus from down the road wanted to do away with his rosco pod for a small dash, and i said " iv got just wot y need, scoot up ere n we"ll change it over, on one condition, i keep ya pod". Silly bugger fell for it and i scored a near new pod. [ with proper deadly little pin stripes on the sides]Cut bout 18" off the ass end, made a coupla brackets, and sliped it on.Now i can hava first class mustern machine AND

Good on ya Birdy. It" worked out good for both of us then. Cheers

Comment

Nota wurry Angus. Went for a 3 hours cruise this mor"n to see where the rain fell, and no, yesterdays inch in 20 mins was very local. But, bugger the rain, im appy asa pig init. ;D35 odd degrees, 20-30 mph breeze and the ferel dont fly no differet to dressed, cept for the much better efficiancy.GPS prooved the ASI is bout the same dressed or naked, inaccurate over 40kts. Reads 60kts at 60mph.Much as i hate to admit it, its very much like a Magni in cruise, only much more responcive to the stick, and more efficiant.Flew through a coupla wilys yesterday while rolln a durry. Didnt loose a leaf. Bring on the sub zero stuff, im ready for it now.

Comment

I"m pleased to hear that it fly"s well with the pod. While pods have their downside, they have a lot of good things about them, particularly when it rains and hot & cold.That was a pretty good deal you did BTW.

Comment

Whos the sook now ayyyy, i need to get somthing like that worked out for my new one now.

Comment

picture please

Comment

Whos the sook now ayyyy, i need to get somthing like that worked out for my new one now.You are, im just catchn up. Cooks got the camera in QLD Art, havta wate a coupla weeks.

Comment

Here it is, on and off in 3- 4 mins

Comment

Oh, and heres the wasa"s new donk.

Comment

Looks deadly now dude. Good job

Comment

Your ferel has a cool look Birdy…..kinda Mad Max, ready to work….horse. Was going to say camel but decided not to . That HS looks like a section of a rotor blade and it looks like the wheel struts are covered with a fairing….wing-like. It is one cool machine!I"ve tried to figure out what your wasa"s new "donk" is……but it escapes me…….Guess I need to breakout my upside-down translator…..Thanks for the pictures!

Comment

gday rotoplanei believe birdy is trying to show you the new engine on the back if im right, it looks great ,but im not to sure about the HS though seems . errr abit close maybe i dunno- but otherwise if it flys well , then i spose thats all to it. but good job with the feral cheers adrian

Comment

Dang that looks like a half decent gyro now! Real flash

Comment

gday rotoplanei believe birdy is trying to show you the new engine on the back if im right, it looks great ,but im not to sure about the HS though seems . errr abit close maybe i dunno- but otherwise if it flys well , then i spose thats all to it. but good job with the feral cheers adrianThank you Adrian, for your reply. I just figured out how to get back in here . So a "donk" is an engine…..last thing I would have picked…..thought it was some kind of nick-knack thingy, although I should have known Birdy wouldn"t put something needless on his machine.

Comment

No end of slang us Aussies have up our sleeve to describe things.The engine in the WASA is one 914 rotax I believe and the HS works wonders according to Birdy so there you go!Great to see you back on the forum rotorplane !!

Comment

Working...
                              X