interested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interested

Hello, I hope someone can offer some assistance. I am interested in getting a gyro. I currently have a powered parachute with a 503 rotax. I weigh 94kg. I am keen to know if I was to build a machine would the rotax be good enough to get me airborne. or should I be looking for something with a lot more power. where can I get plans from. thanks anyone. regards Rodger.

G"Day Mate,For what its worth...I started with a 503 on a very light gyro 115 kgs empty weight. Brakes and sprung suspension, no pre-spinner, no battery light Bensen blades.As I changed components, I added weight, personnally as well.I moved up to a 582, 30% more grunt from memory. The difference was incredible.A mate on the west coast once told me get the bigger engine,... "because your weight will likely increase, not decrease and you"ll add stuff to the gyro over time."

Comment

Hello, I hope someone can offer some assistance. I am interested in getting a gyro. I currently have a powered parachute with a 503 rotax. I weigh 94kg. I am keen to know if I was to build a machine would the rotax be good enough to get me airborne. or should I be looking for something with a lot more power. where can I get plans from. thanks anyone. regards Rodger.

Comment

Thanks Mitch & Graeme, The ppc is good for local area flying, no more than 40 nm. need something

Comment

Working...
        X