No announcement yet.

Pocket bike wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Nick it was crushed between the jaws & toolpost on a full size 3 phase lathethen between the chuck & bed then spat accross the machineshop over my left shoulder I do recomend the use of them for nose wheels as they an be run on flat without the tyre unbeading & they are slighty taller then the gocart/Symes type which lessens the effect of bumps & the speed/RPM at which the tyre spins as I have said before a gocart dia wheel spins @ 2000RPM at 100kmh on the ground this leads to an increase in dia of 7mm & in my opinion is to many rpm's for such a small wheel & before any of you jump on me this speed is indicitive of a 2seat takeoff with no head wind Butch S.

Comment

No Nick it was crushed between the jaws & toolpost on a full size 3 phase lathethen between the chuck & bed then spat accross the machineshop over my left shoulder I do recomend the use of them for nose wheels as they an be run on flat without the tyre unbeading & they are slighty taller then the gocart/Symes type which lessens the effect of bumps & the speed/RPM at which the tyre spins as I have said before a gocart dia wheel spins @ 2000RPM at 100kmh on the ground this leads to an increase in dia of 7mm & in my opinion is to many rpm's for such a small wheel & before any of you jump on me this speed is indicitive of a 2seat takeoff with no head wind Butch S.

Comment

Comment

Butch,You're a lucky man... did you have to change your undies?Nicholas TomlinAlarmist - www.alarmist.com.au - we scare for you

Comment

Butch,You're a lucky man... did you have to change your undies?Nicholas TomlinAlarmist - www.alarmist.com.au - we scare for you

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yes I needed an undie change Nick It all happened in slowmotion and all I could do was make a stupid face& wait for it to hit me which luckily it didn't Butch S.

Comment

Yes I needed an undie change Nick It all happened in slowmotion and all I could do was make a stupid face& wait for it to hit me which luckily it didn't Butch S.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X