No announcement yet.

2008 ASRA Nationals !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can"t/don"t do any bookings through any forums or email, Sorry.Yes, you do need to log in if you are going to book online.Yes you do need to be registered but, it is not difficult and it is quick to do.If you can"t do it online then CALL ME, I can do the booking over the phone.orUse the FAX form and FAX it to us THE FORM IS LOCATED HEREFor those are asking me to call them the answer is NO. If I did that for everyone I would have a $2000.00 phone bill.

I have to have COMPLETE and CORRECT details and I HAVE to fill in the applicable forms.

My Contact details are HERE

I got a call from one of the many QLD ASRA members this afternoon.I must admit I"m amazed, No one has called me to ask questions So for those that need more than a little help here you go.The following are the LINKS to the various bits of info that have and has been available for more than 4 months.

This will take you to all the links that follow to go there CLICK HERECLICK HERE for information about staying next to the Airport (If you got any closer you would trip over the strip)CLICK HERE for information about staying at the "Parkview Motor inn" (Top Choice Motel)CLICK HERE for information about staying at the "The Advance Motel (Second Choice Motel)CLICK HERE for information about the Brown Brothers Easter FestivalCLICK HERE for information about the Food/Catering and menu available for the event (Properly & Fully Catered not some half baked effort)CLICK HERE for information about how to fly "Carbon Neutral" for the event.CLICK HERE for information about Booking for the eventSome other info I got was apparently Murray has been making noises about "red carpet treatment" & "directors chair with president marked on it".Um how can I put this without anyone taking offense.Just not going to happen!!

Comment

I was assured if I turned up I would be waited on by two nubile young ladies for my every request?I am assuming by your statment the red carpet hasnt been ordered???Ok, just the foot massage after every flight and a cold beer will have to do.I would be grateful if you tell my loyal subjects they must allways walk to the right and one pace behind me at all times and not to speak unless spoken to first,this will save embarasment.Please have my personal spar bath at 30 degrees and the champagne at 3 degrees..

Comment

You wish, pity it"s just a dream ........you need to stick yourself with a pin........then one can say welcome back to reality! I was assured if I turned up I would be waited on by two nubile young ladies for my every request?I am assuming by your statment the red carpet hasnt been ordered???Ok, just the foot massage after every flight and a cold beer will have to do.I would be grateful if you tell my loyal subjects they must allways walk to the right and one pace behind me at all times and not to speak unless spoken to first,this will save embarasment.Please have my personal spar bath at 30 degrees and the champagne at 3 degrees..

Comment

Any more from you and I will send you to the rack.Im sure there is something in the operations manual about torturing dis-loyal subjects.

Comment

Har Har Har................. Any more from you and I will send you to the rack.Im sure there is something in the operations manual about torturing dis-loyal subjects.

Comment

By the way to send me to the rack, you have to be there but you have not BOOKED !!pretty sad day when you can"t even the the pres to book, well time is running short for discounts....................Then who will over the rack? Ha got you there!! Any more from you and I will send you to the rack.Im sure there is something in the operations manual about torturing dis-loyal subjects.

Comment

Dave Murray is in the group that I booked for. It must make me one of his loyal subjects. Being one of his subjects is like pissing in a wet suit you start of with a warm and fuzzy fealing and then you just feel cold and dirty.

Comment

damn..... I thought I had him what a pity oh well there are others that still haven"t so I don"t feel bad, hmm like the wet suit bit Dave, Murray is in the group that I booked for. It must make me one of his loyal subjects. Being one of his subjects is like pissing in a wet suit you start of with a warm and fuzzy fealing and then you just feel cold and dirty.

Comment

hmmm,so do the sharks, smell you for miles......

Comment

Ok.......so russ attempts to register.......never has before onto the rav site,[ 2008 nats booking ] yea right, spats back at me my email address already used
                      If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

??? I guess the dialing finger must be broken for the phone or the

Comment

By the way DG, I reckon all the board should get the red carpet treatment, a bit of graft will get you everywhere. ;D ;D although, you can give Murray all my caviar.

Comment

G"Day to all gyro flyers.Please pass this info onto all Clubs, Instructors, and individuals who may not have access to a computer, so they to can save money re catering at this years Nationals. Remember the main reason for this is to help us better prepare, and minimize any cash payments ensuring our Nationals run smoothly and with minimal fuss, hopefully makeing this a great trouble free event for all. This also means that as an individual you will not need to bring hundreds of dollars to pay for things as you go.If this all works, then hopefully this will be the way of the future, if not well

Comment

I urge all members with or without a gyro to make the effort to attend this event. A lot of hard work goes into orginizing the nationals before and during the weekend.All we have to do is turn up and eat, drink ,and fly. (please NOT in that order).This is a perfect weekend to catch up with your mates, upgrade your flight crew licence and put sh*t on the President.A group will be flying down from Brisbane on the monday before (over three days) and we invite anyone who wants to join in for whole or part of the trip to ring me or Waddles for info.

Comment

Remember, to join us at the Nationals is FREE, but for those like me who want someone else to cook and clean up after them then you need to book !!!!!!I belive for those who have booked, invoices are on their way. Once payment has been received, a receipt and "info pack" including ESRA extract, weekend agenda, with all activities explained, layout map of area, and registration forms will be sent out to you. As David said, Dont miss out, and if you will only ever be able to attend one Nationals, then this is it !!!!!!!See yaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                                X