2008 ASRA Nationals !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 ASRA Nationals !!!!

For those who may not have heard, the 2008 ASRA Nationals will be hosted by the Rotorcraft Association of Victoria, and held in Victoria next year!!!!!!!Venue is confirmed, and will be the Wangaratta aerodrome

more.

Comment

more.

Comment

and more.

Comment

She looks pretty flash mate...like living next door to Bondy.

Comment

Thats right Skyhigh, its a great place with fantastic blue ribbon facilities, and lots to see and do!!!!!There is the Pacific fighter collection, and restoration facility there to.Sam.

Comment

More

Comment

By jingos Sam, they go"n to let me in a joint like that with double pluggers? :Looks bloody cold too. :-

Comment

Crikey,hugumous hangerous erectumus!!cheers,Nick.

Comment

By jingos Sam, they go"n to let me in a joint like that with double pluggers? :Looks bloody cold too. :-Sorry Birdy, but what are "Double Pluggers"Please fellers, dont let the "hugumous hangerous erectumus!!" scare you, as all aircraft are welcome here.The Trike guys hold there annual "National Trike Gathering" here every year, and run it very similar to ours with similar events, No Prob"s!!!!!Sam

Comment

By jingos Sam, they go"n to let me in a joint like that with double pluggers? :Looks bloody cold too. :-Sam, double pluggers I believe are Birdys famous footware.Just buy a new pair and you should be right Birdy.Aussie Paul.

Comment

Sam, I"ll be there. Let me know if I can help in anyway Sam. I could come over early and help with set-up tasks, whatever, let me know.Cheers,Mitch.

Comment

Sam, I"ll be there. Let me know if I can help in anyway Sam. I could come over early and help with set-up tasks, whatever, let me know.Cheers,Mitch. Thanks Mitch At the momment we have appointed a sub commitee so all is in hand.Thanks anyway, and I will keep you posted.Regards Sam.

Comment

It"s a shame that the 2008 Nationals require you to have an aerodrome endorsement (see page 11 of the Winter Gyro News).

Comment

It"s a shame that the 2008 Nationals require you to have an aerodrome endorsement (see page 11 of the Winter Gyro News).

Comment

Working...
                              X