No announcement yet.

2008 ASRA Nationals !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark, no thats not including you. I know you are talented but how are you flying two?

Comment

Muzz, reading Marks posts maybe he has a very reliable shadow

Comment

Rotorcraft Association of Victoria Inc.Invites you to come and join in for theASRA National Championships Easter 2008.

The airfield and facilities are located approximately 7 Kilometres from the heart of Wangaratta. Facilities at the airfield are first class. Easter in the region is fantastic and is a popular tourist destination, a large range of non-flying related activities are also available such as wine tours.

Bookings open now and will close 07-03-2008Earlybird discount of 10% applies from 14-09-2007 to 14-12-2007.BOOK NOW!

For those wishing to stay at/next to the airfield. We have secured exclusive use of the camp/caravan site facilities for this event. All bookings must be made through the RAV club. No camping is permitted on airport grounds. The RAV club is providing full catering services from Friday morning to Sunday night inclusive, confirmation of your requirements prior to arrival at the event is essential.Bookings are essential, for camp/caravan sites and catering. We cannot guarantee catering availability for those that do not book in advance.If you choose to stay in a motel, we strongly suggest you book early.A list of suggested motels can be found on our website.Details for the nationals are on our website at: http://www.vsra.org.auShould you have trouble with our site.Please contact us on 03-9548-0704 Ext-711 (10:00 - 15:00) Monday to Friday.

Comment

Very jazzy, Dave.

Comment

Fred you know how it is just got to keep plugging away.........;D

ASRA Nationals 2008 click here!

ASRA Nationals 2008 click here!..................ASRA Nationals 2008 click here!

Comment

ASRA Nationals 2008 Update, Earlybird discount time is running out - MORE DETAILS CAN BE FOUND AT http://www.vsra.org.au/modules/smart...php?itemid=123

Comment

The Early bird booking time is running out you only have till the 14th of this month (14-01-2008)Now is the time to book, do not delay. if you miss out on the discount,the only person you will have to blame will be yourself!http://www.vsra.org.auASRA Nationals Easter 200821st to the 24th of March 2008

Comment

I got a call from one of the many QLD ASRA members this afternoon.I must admit I"m amazed, No one has called me to ask questions So for those that need more than a little help here you go.The following are the LINKS to the various bits of info that have and has been available for more than 4 months.

This will take you to all the links that follow to go there CLICK HERECLICK HERE for information about staying next to the Airport (If you got any closer you would trip over the strip)CLICK HERE for information about staying at the "Parkview Motor inn" (Top Choice Motel)CLICK HERE for information about staying at the "The Advance Motel (Second Choice Motel)CLICK HERE for information about the Brown Brothers Easter FestivalCLICK HERE for information about the Food/Catering and menu available for the event (Properly & Fully Catered not some half baked effort)CLICK HERE for information about how to fly "Carbon Neutral" for the event.CLICK HERE for information about Booking for the eventSome other info I got was apparently Murray has been making noises about "red carpet treatment" & "directors chair with president marked on it".Um how can I put this without anyone taking offense.Just not going to happen!!

Comment

Information about how to fly "Carbon Neutral" for the eventhttp://www.vsra.org.au/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=138Ok i"ll ask first what is all this about? so you want $20 of every one that flys on the week end for what???

Comment

Well that is purely optional thats the first point!It does say "We"ll provide you with the choice to "Carbon Neutralize" your flying at this event."You would receive a certicfate, blah blah. - My wife insisted I put this in, so I did but it is optional.Information about how to fly "Carbon Neutral" for the eventhttp://www.vsra.org.au/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=138Ok i"ll ask first what is all this about? so you want $20 of every one that flys on the week end for what???

Comment

Hmmmm, good thing im not go"n ay, itd send me broke flyn there if i gota pay twice for me fuel. :-But it wouldnt matter, coz i recon carbon up there is more valuable than carbon under the ground, but thats a different story.

Comment

Twice where ? :PHmmmm, good thing im not go"n ay, itd send me broke flyn there if i gota pay twice for me fuel. :-But it wouldnt matter, coz i recon carbon up there is more valuable than carbon under the ground, but thats a different story.

I got a call from one of the many QLD ASRA members this afternoon.I must admit I"m amazed, No one has called me to ask questions So for those that need more than a little help here you go.The following are the LINKS to the various bits of info that have and has been available for more than 4 months.

This will take you to all the links that follow to go there CLICK HERECLICK HERE for information about staying next to the Airport (If you got any closer you would trip over the strip)CLICK HERE for information about staying at the "Parkview Motor inn" (Top Choice Motel)CLICK HERE for information about staying at the "The Advance Motel (Second Choice Motel)CLICK HERE for information about the Brown Brothers Easter FestivalCLICK HERE for information about the Food/Catering and menu available for the event (Properly & Fully Catered not some half baked effort)CLICK HERE for information about how to fly "Carbon Neutral" for the event.CLICK HERE for information about Booking for the eventSome other info I got was apparently Murray has been making noises about "red carpet treatment" & "directors chair with president marked on it".Um how can I put this without anyone taking offense.Just not going to happen!!

Comment

Tried to book via the link bizo....no go, needed to log in ?????So............book me a powered site please. And can me missis bring the dog along [ jack russell ] ???
                            If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

The dogs welcome but your wife must keep you

Comment

Working...
                              X