• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NATIONALS PHOTOS

For a great set of 2004 national photos got to the photo gallery[:d]

And please send us your video footage so we can make a DVD.telf

Comment

Still waiting to see DVD of last years Nats- does any have a copy?

Comment

Echo,You are still waiting beacuse no one but Chris Brand gave me any footage.Its a bit hard to make something with nothing (despite the promises from people at the time).I did do up a test one that will be in the hands of a few people very soon but it only contains Birdie and Maddog's free flying demo as well as some carrier deck and spot landing footage.If anyone gets a look, feel free to copy it for personal or training use. It will not be copy protected.No commercial use without permission.Flying - The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. (Douglas Adams-The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

Comment

Thanks Telf, Birdy & Mad Dog flying would be good footage anyhow. Cheers Eric

Comment

Was Maddog's machine a Dominator (Kiwi machine??) or was it scratch built??Flying - The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. (Douglas Adams-The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

Comment

It's a Wayne Morgan machine, i.e. Mad DogLlewellaA sceptic is a person who, when he sees the handwriting on the wall, claims it is a forgery.

Comment

Working...
              X