Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROTORTEC PRE-ROTATOR FOR SALE WORLDWIDE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROTORTEC PRE-ROTATOR FOR SALE WORLDWIDE.

G"Day Gents,John from Rotortec has a product which he would like to make available sales of Rotortec"s Pre-Rotator world wide.I have some cut and pasted some information John has been sending me. He seems like a real good bloke who has a long term dedication to the gyro fraternity and producing modern, new generation gyroplanes. He is very excited about this new pre-rotator and if all he says bares fruit, it should be a very interesting next couple of years with so many new high rrpm pre-rptaors on the market.Anyway I let John describe it in his own words. (cut and paste from two emails).ROTORTEC PRE-ROTATORWe at Rotortec havemade a new Prerotator very unique,

Not a bad history on the gyro.Worth a look at the video, that"s for sure!RegardsTurtle.

Comment

Big claims, will be worth seeing and what about reliability??

Comment

G"Day FellasJohn is going to post video on his website. The short vid he has there now shows the Cloud Dancer in flight.I eagerly await more info on this pre-rotator, if it delivers what John says, then he will have a worldwide market, depending on the price. Mitch.

Comment

Prerotator:

Comment

Have you inquired about price Mitch ?? is this pre rotator available now ?

Comment

G"Day Brian,Well done on nominating by the way. ;DMate, John from Rotortec is going to post a video of the pre-rotator in operation very soon.If you have a spare Rotorhead, it can be sent to John or the pre-rotator can be fitted to the head by yourself. You will need to supply dimensions of the head setup, so that the pre-rotator can be adapted. Fits to most heads.Costs, not known at this time, available very soon.Cheers,Mitch

Comment

Working...
              X