Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AN bolts

Wheres the best place to get AN bolts? Some one

Ken,I change mine at 50hrs for piece of mind only as I am sure in an ideal set up they would last many hundreds of hours. At 15dollers a piece it"s cheap! I get my bolts from Aircraft spruce in the states but on the occasion When i can"t wait then Aviaquip in Vic has a great range in stock.The quality control is good and has been tested in both cases by myself and others. There has been a recent scare in the US and subsequent testing once again showed the bolt quality to be to spec but the instalation poor.As usual just my ten cents worth,Adrian

Comment

Ken, Aircraft spruce in us.

Comment

Wheres the best place to get AN bolts? Some one

Comment

Do you mean 4 in 50hrs or 4 in the last 50yrs. Ken

Comment

Do you mean 4 in 50hrs or 4 in the last 50yrs. KenHa ha, probably 4 in 5000 hours...Aussie Paul.

Comment

Only time I ever changed mine was after I bend a rotor.Recon the longest I"ve gon without bendn a rotor is a couple thousand.

Comment

Ha ha, probably 4 in 5000 hours...Aussie Paul. Its worse than that Paul, 4 in 6000 hours and I only replaced them cause I misplaced the bolt twice

Comment

Aviation Parts and Equipment, Bankstown, 0297962733AN6-45

Comment

Wow, that"s awesome.

Comment

If you look under international reps on the Aircraft spruce web site you will find the same bloke. He is good to deal with.Matt

Comment

Try Ralph Cusack, 0417731585,

Comment

I second Ralph Cusack - ASAP Spares - rfq@asapspares.com.au - Economy shipping if you are not in a hurry can save as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X