Aviation Hardware ( nuts and bolts )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aviation Hardware ( nuts and bolts )

I was given a source of hardware from a company in NZ. They are called Aviation and Performance Parts Ltd. Phone number is 001164 94760984. Person"s name is Lianne. Prices are

http://www.apparts.co.nz/link to the web site for you Darrell.
    Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

That"s great, another website that doesn"t have prices

Comment

Instead of being so negative about some one putting contact info on the forum for hardware or anything that would allow people another source, why write dribble about not putting the prices down. Do you understand how many prices there are for nuts and bolts. of different lengths and dia, let alone the nuts and washers that go with them

Comment

Gidday Darell thanks for that mate, Ive got some things to attend to and this site looks like something of a break thru. The bleed nipples are not leaking yet but im expecting it soon as others aircraft have already. Trouble is they are difficult to replace estimated two hrs per tank. Looks like these nipples supplied have spare O rings and are serviceable where the ones in the tanks are factory press fit together and can"t fix em. I seem to get a cold reception from sky shop i don"t even get a reply on email, maybe i"m on their shitlist. I"m also looking for a 6mmx20mm titanium bolt, bolt shops hate pilots.Pls no comments Mad Muz...

Comment

Working...
          X