No announcement yet.

Plastic Seat Tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think iv ever hada rotor get to 800 hours and not look like a noodle.

Comment

What about your hub bar ? You only said your rotors does not make 800 hours.

Comment

T-bird. If my rotor looked like a noodle I would replace my hub bar too This probably a bit late now but I only just found it. This is what is happening in your fuel tank.A video from one of the aviation legends.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZBcapxGHjE

Comment

I have not seen this video from Bob , thanks for sharing.That is why we don’t need formula one racing tanks.

Comment

Theres a youtube clip of the wasa puttn round behind cows, and you can see me sunnys sitn on the dash.Sumone asked why id glue me sunnys to the dash. ???That sumone isa pilot too, apparently.And yes Tbird, if the blade looks like a noodle, why would you ask bout the hub bar?

Comment

That is why we don’t need formula one racing tanks.While we are flying at least. When the landing is less than satisfactory, that is when it becomes a problem

Comment

I am currently preparing my Amax single seater for an engine replacement and including a seat tank upgrade to one of the 60 litre units while it is out of service. The Goodwin units have a history but not so for the multi coloured tanks advertised in the ASRA gyro news magazine. Has anyone had experience with these newer units either positive or negative. Mounting ability? Outlet/ inlet connectivity?
                Are there any 2nd hand Goodwin tanks out there for sale?

Regards.........Chook.

Comment

hello chook, ross m has put a new white seat tank on his dominator, he is currently on holidays this week but I can let him know so that when he gets back to contact you. I also bought a Gerry tank still wrapped from some one that no longer needed it. I probably don't need it either really. so if you wanted I could see what I paid for it . it was the new price . plus freight .
                  please let me know.

Comment

Many thanks Tony. I might be onto one locally but will get back to you if it falls through. My prefrence is the GG seat as you sit in it and not on it.

Chook

Comment

amazing how all those years ago Gerry made the seat to suit my backside.

Comment

Working...
                      X