Xavier Averso Kit-Cabine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xavier Averso Kit-Cabine.

For thoughs who are in the mist of building a 2 seat side by side machine and would like to enclose it, then check this out!!!!! http://www.averso.info/kitcabineeng.htmlits a fully enclosed Fiber glass cabin with heaps of room, and designed to reduce the usual adverse yaw (destabilizing yaw effect) associated with cabins.Image Insert: 29.89 KBImage Insert: 63.66 KBImage Insert: 64.79 KBRegards Sam.

Is there any of these cabin kits in aust. saml. looks like a Manila fax no.[Max Tate]

Comment

Just realised it`s an area code in France. I`m looking for something like that to acomadate my ej25 engine.

Comment

Hi Max.The link is just one I came across in which the manufacturer has tried to address the advers yaw problem, normally assosiated with 2 seat gyro"s and cabins. This allows the builder to counter the cabin with a smaller, lighter, and maybe shorter tail. Placement of a gyros centre of pressure behind its CofG is what early cabin fitted gyros struggled with, so they would normally be flown without doors fitted in adverse weather conditions.Regards Sam..............

Comment

G"Day Sam,Found this site some time back, hasn"t been upgrade/updated since 11/2003.The thing I like most about this design is it keeps the fuel out of the cabin. There"s a good chance of surviving a fire, when it"s out side of the cabin.It would take some time and effort but a do-able project for someone so inclined.Cheers,Mitch.

Comment

G"Day Sam,Found this site some time back, hasn"t been upgrade/updated since 11/2003.The thing I like most about this design is it keeps the fuel out of the cabin. There"s a good chance of surviving a fire, when it"s out side of the cabin.It would take some time and effort but a do-able project for someone so inclined.Cheers,Mitch.Ok i need to say this, the fuel in or out side of the cabin may or may not make much of a difference in the case of a bad crash and a fire, the cabs are fibreglass, ie. VERY flammable, and if the fuel was out side the cab more than likely it will be spread every where any way, and the cabin more than likely be torched.What to do about it???

Comment

G"Day Bones,I can never get the quote thing to work :"( :"(Mate I dont know either, But I reckon if Geoff did not have to reach into the cabin laying on it"s side with the fuel load in there burning, then he may have had more time to get Tim out and would probably suffered less burns to himself. I think in a best case scenario, Geoff could have got to Tim in time and not sustained injuries that eventual took his life also.Worst case scenario...what happenedA decent firewall between the cab and the external fuel tanks would help.I like the shape of the pod and it looks like the shape would accomodated the fuel load by way of traditional seat tanks with the range of "rake" on the backrest or some other type of tank.Good talking to you earlier hope you trackdown a rotorhead bearing asap.Cheers,Mitch.

Comment

Working...
              X