Big tick for Ross Symes (Rosco)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big tick for Ross Symes (Rosco)

We are very fortunate to have the services of Ross at Broken Hill to supply all the things we need in building or maintaining our gyros. I have bought off Rosco for 10 years now and he is still just as thorough, skilful and efficient as always. Ordered a set of custom sized two seater pedals at the beginning of last week and they arrived today with other stuff beautifully packaged. On opening the box I couldn't help but admire the high standard of his workmanship which shows through with everything he does. He also sells seat-belts ,which I bought for the two seater, and everything else you could possibly want for your machine. His prices are fair given the quality of workmanship and I do hope he is well supported by all of us as he is very important to have him available to be able to help us when we need it. Good one Rosco.PeteBairnsdale,Vic.

Without Rosco and Tim, I would not still be flying !!!So many times have they fixed my stuff ups in quick smart time and nothing is any problems to them. One particular time I flipped my gyro over with the obvious damage, I arrived at Rosco's approx 1.30pm and by about 6.30pm same day, I had the gyro loaded and on the road and back working again next day !!I cannot praise Rosco or Tim highly enough and its delightfull to read your post Pete !!BrianPooncarie NSW

Comment

Without Rosco and Tim, I would not still be flying !!!So many times have they fixed my stuff ups in quick smart time and nothing is any problems to them. One particular time I flipped my gyro over with the obvious damage, I arrived at Rosco's approx 1.30pm and by about 6.30pm same day, I had the gyro loaded and on the road and back working again next day !!I cannot praise Rosco or Tim highly enough and its delightfull to read your post Pete !!BrianPooncarie NSW

Comment

awesome customer service..Nicholas TomlinAlarmist - www.alarmist.com.au - we scare for you

Comment

awesome customer service..Nicholas TomlinAlarmist - www.alarmist.com.au - we scare for you

Comment

There has been alot of talk in relation to CLT of Rosco,s machines. However the main problem with these machines is at a little 4000hrs the heal,s of your boot,s wear holes through the floor of the pod.NO SERIOUSLY ,Ross & Marg are top people and a lot of westerners are lucky to have them living where they do . Deano

Comment

There has been alot of talk in relation to CLT of Rosco,s machines. However the main problem with these machines is at a little 4000hrs the heal,s of your boot,s wear holes through the floor of the pod.NO SERIOUSLY ,Ross & Marg are top people and a lot of westerners are lucky to have them living where they do . Deano

Comment

Working...
              X