rotor blade selection how to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rotor blade selection how to

hi all i am new to this and am trying to suss out rotors for a two seater gyro im buying.how does the sizing work eg 29 ft over 26ft would the larger rotors have more lift but less top speed and agility over the smaller ones,which type are better for mustering,performance etc,also prop size and pitch is it the same as boat props lower pitch nos more acc less top end performance.any help would be greatstuart

Stu,Try Birdy and Brian, both are high hours mustering pilots and damn fine fellows, they would know...Nicholas TomlinAlarmist - www.alarmist.com.au - we scare for you

Comment

Stu,Try Birdy and Brian, both are high hours mustering pilots and damn fine fellows, they would know...Nicholas TomlinAlarmist - www.alarmist.com.au - we scare for you

Comment

cheers for that talked to birdy today he helped out a lot with mustering info

Comment

cheers for that talked to birdy today he helped out a lot with mustering info

Comment

Thanks Nick for the wrap Stu, if you have talked to Birdy, you probably have the best info available !! If you need more info, just yell!BrianPooncarie NSW

Comment

Thanks Nick for the wrap Stu, if you have talked to Birdy, you probably have the best info available !! If you need more info, just yell!BrianPooncarie NSW

Comment

For once I'm right...Cheers,Nicholas TomlinAlarmist - www.alarmist.com.au - we scare for you

Comment

For once I'm right...Cheers,Nicholas TomlinAlarmist - www.alarmist.com.au - we scare for you

Comment

Working...
                  X