Nose Wheel Brakes - Your thoughts on design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nose Wheel Brakes - Your thoughts on design

G2066 needs a brake, of some description.For simplicity I've decided to add a brake to the nose wheel but I would like some sage advice on what could go right and wrong with such an install, so I can avoid any trouble any one else has had with such a device.I've got my own ideas but I know that my ideas are less than perfect, so I'llput it up here for suggestions from the forum on what works and what does not, what pitfalls to look for and what constitutes an effective, safe and viable brake.To the floor for your input...Cheers,Nicholas TomlinAlarmist - www.alarmist.com.au - we scare for you

For real simplicity Nick you just pick up the phone and order one, from Rosco.PeteBairnsdale,Vic.

Comment

For real simplicity Nick you just pick up the phone and order one, from Rosco.PeteBairnsdale,Vic.

Comment

Look in the Gyro News under "Aviation Belts", Darren is in Townsville and offers both disk and drum types.Barry Ferguson - BrisbaneLets Torque Hirth Power here...logic will get you from A to B - imagination will take you anywhere

Comment

Look in the Gyro News under "Aviation Belts", Darren is in Townsville and offers both disk and drum types.Barry Ferguson - BrisbaneLets Torque Hirth Power here...logic will get you from A to B - imagination will take you anywhere

Comment

So Pete,What is his number?Nick.Nicholas TomlinAlarmist - www.alarmist.com.au - we scare for you

Comment

So Pete,What is his number?Nick.Nicholas TomlinAlarmist - www.alarmist.com.au - we scare for you

Comment

Rosco's number is (08) 80879148 Nick.PeteBairnsdale,Vic.

Comment

Rosco's number is (08) 80879148 Nick.PeteBairnsdale,Vic.

Comment

Hi Nick, I use a Rosco nosewheel, they are tough and have taken all I have dished out at it for a long time. The brake is a drum type, its not as good as a disc brake but it does the job and its simple to adjust.BrianPooncarie NSW

Comment

Hi Nick, I use a Rosco nosewheel, they are tough and have taken all I have dished out at it for a long time. The brake is a drum type, its not as good as a disc brake but it does the job and its simple to adjust.BrianPooncarie NSW

Comment

Working...
                      X