gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gone

The Darwin rotorcraft club severes association with ASRA untill rules are applied equally to all membersRussell D Cook........founder,president

wots that orrable lookn thing in the shed??Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.

Comment

That looks like the flying pencil!I was wondering where it was!Mark.

Comment

Must be russell's dog house.What a *****...

Comment

Russell,Thats not a Gyro, thats Mr Squiggle.all the bestPete Barsden

Comment

Hey Russ,Refresh my bad sense of geography.How far south of MKT is Batchelor?The Goddess and I'll be up that way in a few months.....for good.Yep, I'm brushing off the Centralian dust after 15 years.Got a bit sick of the fishing here!!!!!!Suppose I had better be nice to you as you'll probably be doing my check flights from now on.........telfFlying - The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. (Douglas Adams-The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

Comment

Thanks Russ,Not sure where I'll be leaving the bird but probably at MKT if I can. Its closer.Either way, I should be up there by late August.How many other gyro's are active in the immediate area?Mine's just an open single with a 503 and 40L seat tank.I'll probably put my spare 532 on when I get a chance (and a spare prop to suit).The little bugger is a bit marginal here at 2500' on a hot day so it'll be interesting to compare it with up there.I was going to move back to Qld but with Ted there, it'd be too scary.beer ya later,telfFlying - The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. (Douglas Adams-The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

Comment

Originally posted by Russell CookThe Darwin rotorcraft club severes association with ASRA untill rules are applied equally to all membersRussell D Cook........founder,president[!]Sorry.......but had no option......[!]Russ....A1014 NT....gods country

Comment

Russ, What rules are not being applied equally? Correct me if I'm wrong here but I read a post of yours to Mark suggesting that to 'run' was wrong. Then you up and disappear as well. This forum has a set of rules by which we operate. Because we are a democratic function body, it is possible that every now and then you may be on the losing end of a discussion. It doesn't mean that you were wrong or right, just that the opinion as posted may not be within the rules. Perhaps a request to amend may have been more appropriate but the web master is charged with the responcibility of maintaining the forum within the guidelines.Please indicate which rules are not being applied equally and if true then I will support your argument for them to be applied without fear or favour.Ted

Comment

mailing you directRuss....A1014 NT....gods country

Comment

Take your bat & ball & go , Mr Cook , I couldnt care less. I am sure the world wont come to an end just because you spit the dummy. I thought Territorians were tough .....(?)

Comment

Eric, Please let it go. These types of comments do nothing to improve the situation. Russell is sorry for his comment and accepts that it deserved the deletion.Ted

Comment

Russell never left anyway..."Severes" is not 'severs'..Cheers,Nick.

Comment

Ted - I had 'let it go' , have you read anything else that I have posted regarding the big sook - NO . You two are the ones that wont let it go. Your above post is about two weeks behind, Ted.

Comment

Eric, Your post is dated the 14th of July, that's not two weeks ago.Ted

Comment

Working...
                              X