Engine tuning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine tuning.

Finally got my EJ25 running good. Microtech electronics. Tied the craft to a tree and went to full throttle and adjusted the figure's. Fuel consumption up a bit but runs nice and smooth as.

Are you using and AFR system for your tuning?

Waddles

Comment

• mad max
      mad max commented
      Editing a comment
      Excuse my ignorance Waddles. What is AFR? I just listened to the motor. I installed a Fuel air ratio meter and wired it to an extra O2 sensor. But it doesn't make any sense to me. Each future flight I will drop the overall mixture by one per cent until the consumption is reasonable.

Air Fuel Ratio Max. I just fitted a system to my EJ25 and am in the process of tuning it. What ratios are you setting up please? So far, around the 12.9 : 1 seems to be working OK on mine, but haven't done any serious fuel consumption checks yet.
    Waddles.

Comment

My AFR meter seems to be not working Waddles. I don't get to flight test very often as I have to trailer my craft 15km away where there is a fire trail. I'm still looking at land out your way to hopefully for- fill a life time dream of having my aircraft at my door step.

Comment

Working...
      X