No announcement yet.

bladder duration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can answer about too much water Birdy, answer is yes !Gees, how much would i need to drink to do damage then if over 25L a day didnt roll me??The body is a little more adjustable n resiliant than the sperts will have you believe tho. [ they only tell you this **** to cover their asses.]Wen i wasa brat [ under ten years old] i remember my ol man was as soft as fresh granit. We"d leave camp on the ol nags by 4 or 5 in the mor"n and wouldnt get back till mid arvo, then have to yard up, which could last till near dark. [ and in summer thats a

Comment

Holly crap, Birdy, The guys on the burma railway were treated better than that

Comment

Holly crap, Birdy, The guys on the burma railway were treated better than that Sad but true Max! Some of those "older" blokes were pretty cruel in some ways yet like warm butter in other"s.What can I say........yes, its absolutely miraculious just how far a body can be pushed & survive. Dont be fooled Birdy, while you and probably many other"s can take drinking 25 L of water per day or between nothing & stuff all for the day, there are many who would suffer permanent damage / or death in the same situation and they wouldnt all be what we call " soft" either.Today thankfully, we have a few more options in being able to carry a bit of water.

Comment

Just remember not to close your eyes while emptying mid flight. We don"t want to read about people having power pee overs do we?

Comment

Today thankfully, we have a few more options in being able to carry a bit of water.I have alot to thank the old man for Brian, and one of them was to prepare me for reality.Yes, these days we have options, but like the old days, **** happens and you suddenly find yourself in those same "old" situations.You "had" water, and a motorcar, and a radio, or even a sat fone, but there wasa electrical fault n your car burned, with every other "option" you had, and its 45c n your 40 miles from home, and like me rite now, the only person on the planet has just tookn off for a week.Now im go"n to find out just how "soft" i am.One easy way to make sum newchum puke ere is for me to dunk me head in a dirty old trof or dam and top up. Sure, sumtimes its not real appertiseing, but it keeps the insides prepared for the time ill need to/ times iv needed to.Sad but true Max! Some of those "older" blokes were pretty cruel in some ways yet like warm butter in other"s.Id never call it cruel Brian.Never saw him ina state id liken to butter either.Dont be fooled Birdy,Havent been yet Brian, i listen to the body.

Comment

Holly crap, Birdy, The guys on the burma railway were treated better than thatMax, at least i got one meal a day and a drink, and wasnt floged.And i was workn for sumone i respected. Not sumone i wanted to kill.

Comment

good one rjbee ;D Many yrs ago I would fly for 3.5 hrs without a pee. Was on a long search once for a young fellow who took off on his m/c with a bottle of whisky and a shot gun after his missus said she didn"t love him. I flew all over the place for two days with his father trying to work out where someone might won"t to go to kill themselves. During conversation the father told me he used to manage a cattle station in Q/L and used to carry a chain welded to a pipe handle to discipline the workers. Many yrs. later a black worker from the station who had grown into a large muscular man had tracked Bill down and knocked on his door one night in Tennant Creek. Bill thought his days were over and the black fellow said he came to thank him for making him into a man. Some kids 2 weeks later found the body at the rubbish dump. (The only place we didn"t search)

Comment

Been thinking about water etc & I clearly remember back in my younger days...... : bikes back then had no where to put a water bottle, it was difficult enough just keeping a sandwich in one piece plus a small thermos completed the days food & water. Some days running late, meant you went without and we always got back.A lot diferent today, my 4 wheeler carries all the goodies I need plus a cooler of icy cold water...well, it starts

Comment

Working...
                  X