bladder duration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bladder duration

Ok so yep I bored so here is a question,nd I not talking about fuel bladders.I wish I had my puter here cause typing this on my phone is a pain

Ok so yep I bored so here is a question,nd I not talking about fuel bladders.I wish I had my puter here cause typing this on my phone is a pain

Comment

Life must be pretty quiet over there Bones. 3 1/2 hours first up n eyeballs would be floatn. >Once i get rid of the first installment of dead weight, i can last a full tank.Just takes a little brisk winter mor"n breez to stir things up.

Comment

xxxx gold tends to do that .........the pee n bit.
        If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

The ww2 pilots had that sorted 75 yrs ago with the pee tube. You have gravity feed on your side, suction, not too much or you may get a double thrill!

Comment

a few years back i went for what i consider a longer fly. i missed judged the my intake and at my turrn around point i was busting . below me was a strip but to use it you had to pay $20. and he gets nasty if you don"t pay. i thought i wouldn"t be paying that much, no way. about an hour later i really thought something was going to tear.[hurting real bad] anyway i got to put it down on a beach and do it. that was 2 1/4 hours. men can suffer leakage, the same problems as women. they can excerise whats call "prolapse excerises", there are versions for men. also helps in the cot. . there are some on u-tube explaining about it . not to be treated lightly guys. helps for when your older and wished you had taken notice . also good time to point out that prostrate cancer is a BIG killer in men. it has a very high success rate at being cured if detected early enough.

Comment

Sounds like youve got the right sized holesaw for the job Tony Des Garvin

Comment

I just like shaken hands.

Comment

A few yrs. ago I only had a half hr. endurance, and then things got real bad. I thought thats it, prostate cancer, I"m leaving the planet, off to never never land. After the operation I was told I had a bladder full of stones . All back to normal. Except the missus is now complaining that the tube is bent!

Comment

ok you hand shakin bent tubers. Here"s a bit of techo physiology stuff that"s what I do as part of my day gig. Hydration is absolutely vital for proper body function which includes brain processing. Our bodies are about 70% water, just about all of the body uses water in about a zillion cellular reactions. So we need to maintain sufficient intake to run all if this stuff and have more for cooling. Water intake too must be greater than loss thru breath and sweat from the skin, as well the kidneys need to pass at least 1ml/minute of urine, otherwise kidney trouble....degenerative changes around the place kick in and general physiological compromises result....implications for gyro pilots include immediate blood pressure regulation change, as well as decision making, judgement, tolerance to attitude pressure differences all down the tube. and left go far enough, dead be you even if you don"t hit the ground. There is a fair bit of room before you cark it, never the less drinking water is important. On a hot day especially or a long flight I drink about 500ml/ hr. average bladder holds approx 600ml, And yes the bladder swells up a bit as it should all being well, and so I don"t have to land or wet myself, I wear a paraplegic old man"s type nappy. Get em from chemist, no drama and they take all of the worries out of taking a pee. you just keep on flying, and they don"t leak or feel wet in case some are wondering. When I was more involved with gliding, hot weather and long flights my longest 8.5hrs, taking care of the above was really important. had a pissing tube, basically a funnel on the end of a hose which ran out through the under carriage door....make sure wheel down when required....and a bit more tricky for female pilots of course. In the gyro this tube idea is hard to manage because you need to fly the machine while connecting the funnel, not so good. The gyro doesn"t trim out like a glider but...As men get older benign changes in the prostate not cancer, cause a restriction on urination, can"t squirt to the top of the urinal like you used to and it takes longer, and so the bladder quite often doesn"t fully empty, meaning the available capacity is reduced and peeing is more frequent. There are several pathologies which change bladder empty times so if you don"t reckon things are right get it checked. Anyway the fact remains you have to drink water to satisfy the above and so just drink plenty and organise a way to do get rid of it. Fighter pilots and astronauts do it so "spose it all good for gyro blokes:-

Comment

Intolerance, attitude, decision makeing, so, that"s why the dummy is spat so early.Camel, is it possible to drInk too much water?I"m only a pissant ( 75 kg fat), but a few years ago, mid summer, it went over 60c a couple

Comment

Too much information Danny

Comment

Thats it! Thanks for the motivation chaps. Today I"m going to design and install a unisex pee tube to my new flying ship in anticipation of fixing the electronics and doing a long range flight test. I think I have a psychological resistance to the nappy idea but thanks for your medical information Danny

Comment

If you drink Tea or Coffee, try switching to something else instead. I use hot water with a little lemon juice and sugar.Haven"t been for a pee in the middle of the night since I switched. Tastes better too.You also drink less of it, as it doesn"t have the diarrhetic effect of tea/coffee.In short, you drink less, and it stays in longer. And you don"t get thirsty so quick.

Comment

struth des, and you call me "hole saw" what did i start here. . when i didn"t want to pay the 20 bucks i was working out the

Comment

Working...
                              X