Crossed to the dark side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossed to the dark side

Gone from fling wing, to plank wing........sweet as. This little bewdy will be heading Asia way, with my **** init.
    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

russy, you won"t have trouble

Comment

Does it have the Jabiru engine Russ ?

Comment

....And an empty milk carton, not too many trees to stop behind! Mark

Comment

I rekin, if I cruise at about 70 thou feet, I could glide to some island in between. Stranded on some island paradise, with chicy babes running amuck.........Christ, I,m in heaven

Comment

how would you be in heaven with chicky babes running away from you in fright ???? I supposed if you"ve had to come down you could be hallucinating they could be running towards you . it"s good that you have accepted that you will come down and prepared for it, and also told us the type of engine you have. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

how would you be in heaven with chicky babes running away from you in fright ???? I supposed if you"ve had to come down you could be hallucinating they could be running towards you . it"s good that you have accepted that you will come down and prepared for it, and also told us the type of engine you have. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

he is having nice dreams that"s for sure.

Comment

Genuine 100kts, 14.3litres per hour, useable 135 L, plus any jerry cans. Trimmed out, hands free, just settle back and let her go.Mildura to here, 10 hrs engine time, 1 refuel point. Have optioned to drop in a rotax if she so much as coughs, but advice to me says get the jab donk setup proper, she will definitely go to TBO, and beyond. Brand new donk, around $14 k.One thing that has caught me, is instinctively flying it as a fixed winger, at " that " moment, me gyro yrs kick in automatically which was interesting......yikes. Anyway all is good.

Comment

I was just today talking to a jab owner who said they are testing in south Africa [NOW] a jab twin. apparently on u tube too. just about to look now.

Comment

yep u tube everywhere and even been in a mag. I"ve never denied being a mushroom. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Working...
                      X