No announcement yet.

912's, are they really all that good ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 912's, are they really all that good ??

I get asked about the difernces & advantages / disadvantages of the suby 2.2 & the 912 & is the 912 really all they are cracked up to be .As most of you know, I drove a Rosco 2.2 around the sky for around 5,000 hours, not all on the 2.2 BTW and so it bacame an extension of me, a bit like an old lounge chair you have had forever

Got to give the builder, Peter Green a pat on the back as this gyro is a real delight to fly, much more friendly in the rough stuff & great control feel.

Comment

Hi Brian,Went and seen Peter G today, wanted to check out another gyro he"s building at the moment and I passed on that your very happy with that silver rocket of yours.Here"s a couple of pictures of one he"s building at the moment. Cheers

Comment

Thanks Trent, much appreciated !Whilst I"m a Rosco fan, there"s a lot Peter gets right in his gyros. Now, put the best of both in the one package ....you would have one very exciting gyro. ;D I mean all that in a nice way!

Comment

gday how much for oner of these peter green gyros?

Comment

is the 912 really all they are cracked up to be .Nah, I just make too much money.

Comment

Nah, I just make too much money. You know i have offered to help you out with that nasty problem of yours

Comment

gday how much for oner of these peter green gyros?Hi Mick,Peter can be contacted on 08 8390 3895

Comment

You know me Bones, I don"t know that word "help".Never got a subsidy or rebate, and I don"t need help with this conundrum either.

Comment

After reading your posts for a few years now Birdy, trust me, you definitely need help.Graeme.

Comment

Working...
                    X