No announcement yet.

Peak Hill in the mid 90s. Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murder woulda bin the next step in the education prosses if she didn"t learn from the cranial tap, lucky ay.

Comment

Personally birdy, I think in about 100 yrs. the killing and eating of animals shall be seen as murder and canabalism

Comment

Max, I"d be supprised if humanity exists as we now know it in 100 years.Recon we would have finished run,n the root on the planet we are workn on now, and it"ll be back to basics, like eatn proper food.

Comment

I"m with Birdy, I reckon by then, the planet will have gotten rid of most of us...

Comment

Our spaceship earth needs a non religious non evolutionist good humane dictator to take the controls and divert all our war-mongering energies into space exploration and slowing population growth in many areas. Then we may be here in 1000 yrs.

Comment

Pick me.... pick me

Comment

I"d be interested in your interpretation of humane Max?Seems it don"t mean wot it used to.

Comment

Humane -- Treat people as individuals. Don"t terminate them because of their racial grouping. Set up a few rules, give every human a choice, take it or be terminated, Humanely

Comment

Wot bout humane to animals?

Comment

I feel like I"m on a different wavelength to some of you guys

Comment

I feel like I"m on a different wavelength to some of you guys Give it time

Comment

Animals are a lot clever than we think. They know when they"re being led to the slaughter. If they are going to be killed then a few modifications to the technique are necessary. (Gyro"s, cattle and people are all related Hatrack)

Comment

Maxy Ol mate, you need to get out more. Every critters reactions/actions are directly related to survival.Fight or flight.Nuthn more.Same as us.They ain"t clever, they"ve evolved instincts, and we ain"t as clever as we think.

Comment

I"m still thinking about the hundred and twenty virgins mentioned on the last page, What religion is that. Ya gotta blow yourself up for 75 Virgins what ya gotta do for 120.Mike.

Comment

I"m not going to blow myself up Mike. I don"t even like virgins. I like experience women. ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X