X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G001

Is
    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Beta mention it"s "goodies"microair 760..........prerotator......mechstrobe/ landing lightsinflite trimsdual controlsfuel management instrumentation......simply brilliantaux fuel tank ( under slung ) 40litres, inflite transfer systemstick lockhydraulic mains brakes with park brake.30ft tapered twisted blades ( Pats )74" wide chord prop

Comment

VERY VERY nice Russ.Aussie Paul.

Comment

Hey Russ, I don"t want to buy it but I"m interested in your fuel instruments?

Comment

Disco,An external sight gauge that can"t be seen from the pilot seat and a pencil and paper!Waddles.
          Waddles

In aviation, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

Comment

Disco............"JPI FS450"........ex yankland. Plumbed into efi fuel system, dash gauge is the "brains" certified for GA use......after you "set it up"

Comment

last one......

Comment

A lot of you are probably wondering what Russ is doing, he wont tell you so I will.I have taken Russ for a fly a couple of times in my powered parachute and he has enjoyed it so much he has become an agent for an import model and is racking up hours to become an instructor, can"t keep him out of them.The main turning point for Russ was when, after his first ride he said." as you get older with slower reflexes and loose your nerve a little the inherent safety of having a chute above your head is appealing".We are just working on a subaru powered parachute next.Graeme.

Comment

Hi Graeme,I would like to get involved with this as well. Ray raytolattpg.com.au

Comment

Monro.........what the..........gee..........Ok....so you"ve taken up lawn bowls.......fair enough, carol tells me you is now into line dancing...fair enough, but you and me doing that parachuting thingo........DREAM>>>>>ON ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Lol

Comment

just setting the record straight here...........Ol mate Monro, ( yea, i"ll call him me mate ) we met yr or 2 back, began when there was this knock on me door, standing there was monro, Sir....he says, i"m here to show you the light, to release you of lifes burdans........can we enter your house. So i"m thinkin here.....this might be fun......inya come my friend, me churps......before i get a cold beer out of me fridge he starts on the "lord" shyte.........i let him ramble a bit, then excuse myself for a moment ( need a p!ss ) when i comes back i"ve grabbed a white sheet with couple of holes cut out for me eyes.......ol mate monro, and his offsider go grey, excuse me russ says his mate....is that sheet what i"m thinkin it is.......sure is mate, i"m deadset a KKK member, and we is all about releasing folks of lifes burdans....just like you. Now i says, can you spare me a moment or 2 to embrace our enlightened souls, and yes, we will allow you to join us.............That"s when carpentary skills came to the fore.................the 2 of them lilly livered #$%^&*......took me front door clean off it"s hinges as they exited me house.....i ran out calling them to come back...........never saw them againyea ol mate monro.

Comment

Sounds like Mr Munro is sturring the pot whilst sitting back and having the last laugh.Bring it on Graeme. Kym.

Comment

just setting the record straight here...........Ol mate Monro, ( yea, i"ll call him me mate ) we met yr or 2 back, began when there was this knock on me door, standing there was monro, Sir....he says, i"m here to show you the light, to release you of lifes burdans........can we enter your house. So i"m thinkin here.....this might be fun......inya come my friend, me churps......before i get a cold beer out of me fridge he starts on the "lord" shyte.........i let him ramble a bit, then excuse myself for a moment ( need a p!ss ) when i comes back i"ve grabbed a white sheet with couple of holes cut out for me eyes.......ol mate monro, and his offsider go grey, excuse me russ says his mate....is that sheet what i"m thinkin it is.......sure is mate, i"m deadset a KKK member, and we is all about releasing folks of lifes burdans....just like you. Now i says, can you spare me a moment or 2 to embrace our enlightened souls, and yes, we will allow you to join us.............That"s when carpentary skills came to the fore.................the 2 of them lilly livered #$%^&*......took me front door clean off it"s hinges as they exited me house.....i ran out calling them to come back...........never saw them againyea ol mate monro.All true, what Russ did not tell you is the real reason my friend and I took off like we did.When Russ came out with his bed sheet over himself we took one look at it and knew we were in trouble. I have been to a lot of drag races years ago and the skid marks on the starting line were nothing compared to his bed sheet. We thought he was going to make us wash it or even worse, try and make us wear it like he was doing, ain"t no way that was happening.My friend has been in counseling ever since with reoccurring nightmares.Sorry about the door Russ, we still feel bad about that.Graeme.

Comment

Sounds like Mr Munro is sturring the pot whilst sitting back and having the last laugh.Bring it on Graeme. Kym. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Comment

Working...
                              X