Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The goat? :-*

Comment

The winner is.....the guy that grabs this deal.
      If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

The dog? ;D

Comment

Russ its not what YOU can catch off the dog but what HE may have caught sitting on your seats.It"s the only dog I know that eats human bodily parts, then licks it"s chops.

Comment

Hi Russ,Is the red beauty still for sale?And will it be able to be viewed at the Caboolture show and shine tomorrow?CheersBrad Tipping

Comment

Gidday Brad,I"ll be at YCAB from about 1100 today and can let you see G001. Call me on 04 1818 2002 if you"re interested. The hangars should be open anyway.Regards,Allan
              Waddles

In aviation, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

Comment

Brad......did you get into the hanger......Russ.

Comment

Hi Allan and Russ,Sorry I was not able to make it up to Caboolture in the end.Thankyou for your responses anyway Alan and Russ.I"ll have to try and take a look some other time, unfortunately not muchtime available to me before Christmas!! I"m interested to find out how much room there is inside this bird?I thought I had a pretty good idea, but then I saw the piccie with the dogand that"s sort of thrown my perspective off a little?!? LOL!(Looks like a bloody big dog!?!?!) LOL!what would be cabin interior size and weight restrictions on an aircraft like this??CheersBrad Tipping

Comment

Brad, it is hard to tell by looking at the pics. Russ is 6"4" and 130kgs and fits in with ease.Probably just the angle of the dog pic that caused the illusion.Graeme.

Comment

Weight........non event. ( Monro,s lard **** fits in.......and he"s huuuuge )Seriously tho......with 170 horses under the bonnet, it"s got attitude.Cruise 60....70kts, burns 20 LPH, usable fuel 80 L.Contact me or Allan anytime. ( send me a mail, I"ll shoot pics to you )

Comment

And the dog is an optional extra.... it can be removed for flight

Comment

munro and russ are little people brad . not hobbit little but just littler that normal 6" 4" people. in comparison the dog could be a german shepard.

Comment

When I sit in Russ"s gyro and eat my lunch and cut my toenails I have plenty of room. I"m 5"11"

Comment

When I finish digging this here 6 foot deep hole, all you tossers can hop in, have lunch, cut your toe nails, detick your dogs, read the Australian, text ya boy friends......while I shovel 2 ton of dirt back in the hole, right over the top of ya mongrels.Now......back on topic.......G001 is for sale.

Comment

and the regulation 6" deep hole would be way over ya head. but about my eye level actually. ;D ;D ; ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X