A few more photos

Leave a comment:

• Brian
    replied
    143 at 4.30 pm and still raing.

Leave a comment:

• birdy
    replied
    You lu y lu y bastered. ;DGeez, wot did i do??Your just over there getn rain and all we is gitn is hot wind n dust, from your way ???Kinda hipnotic watchn the water run ay, specialy if its been a few years.

Leave a comment:

• Brian
    started a topic All the rivers run.

All the rivers run.

Like they say, "it never rains, it pours," well, its not pouring that much but at around 7.00 am today, it started lightly and at 2.15pm I measured 102 points or approx 25 mm"s and its still just raining very steadily, just excellent soaking rain and the forecasters are now saying that these conditions are likely to hang around and rain again next week !! Its come just in the nick of time as we were sailing very close to the wind with dry feed becoming a scarce commodity. Wednesday evening Rosie and I went in to our top boundary, just in time to see the Darling river come down, its a miraculous sight seeing dry river bed suddenly being covered with flood water from Queensland, it took only minutes to go from no water at all to a foot or so of water. We are ever so grateful for getting our boundary back
Working...
X