Birdsville Races?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birdsville Races?

Anyone keen? Birdy or Bones? I need a drinking partner. Flying my 503 from Moranbah, down through Blackall and back through Longreach.

Heard bout it on the wireless yesterday, was thinkn bout it.Wots the dates?Mind you, id be a bit nerv rackn with all the air traffic.

Comment

Anyone keen? Birdy or Bones? I need a drinking partner. Flying my 503 from Moranbah, down through Blackall and back through Longreach.Well you all know me always up for a drink, it wil just depend on the dates, shyte now i got to go and look at the maps, damn damn damn, hey Peg you need some long distance straight and level practice, she might even be signed off by the time we get back, ohhhhh boy, Muz an Bruce you 2 got alot to count for after that week end down there.Also you realise there is no fuel at Blackall, as i found out on the way to the Nats, you got to lug it from town some 5kms away and let me tell you two 20lt tins get bloody heavy.

Comment

No worries Bones, catch you another time. Birdy?

Comment

just added to the post above, i not out of the rces just yet, i need to find out the winds, if it is blowing here again i will call off the training.What you doing for campin, and fuel, there is a long way between you and birdsville

Comment

Love to go HR, but i got 600 head o 700kg bullocks to trade. sumones got to do it.

Comment

Carrying a gerry to hitch into towns and grab fuel. I will need 2 gerries full but people usually run me back again or I approach someone at the servo. The strips usually arent far from town. No fuel at Betoota, where I have organised to get some at a station. Just taking sleeping bag and hutchy tent for Birdsville (should sleep OK after a few nightcaps) and overnighting at pubs on the way. Probably Yaraka and Longreach.Hatrack.

Comment

Gees birdy you mightn"t be able to afford the fuel if your only selling 600.

Comment

Still tryn to find sumone with enuff money Baz.

Comment

Will they go to Darwin Birdy? Prices over the hooks in SE Queensland arent too bad but a long way for you to get them there. I see Mt Doreen is up for sale, that wouldnt be a long way from you.

Comment

Go"n to Vic i recon Brian, in time for the grand final. One way tickets.

Comment

Oh Mr Bird,Those 1 score moos of yours,must guzzel lots and lots of Mushrooms .They eat them at night,you know!!! :"(

Comment

Go"n to Vic i recon Brian, in time for the grand final. One way tickets.

Comment

Oh Mr Bird,Those 1 score moos of yours,must guzzel lots and lots of Mushrooms .They eat them at night,you know!!! Did i hear sumone fart. ??? ??? Yeh Brian, these joints are bringn rediculous money these days.Kinda makes one wunder wot they are thinkn of grown ay?Just recently a holdn paddock [ 185000 acers] near Boulia [ QLD] went for 4.6 mil. Not a cow onit, and not a blade o grass to be seen. :-Must be smoken sum good stuff over there.

Comment

Oh my god! Just catchin up on posts and looks at this one.......

Comment

Working...
                              X