Looking for....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for....

I"m trying to find the posts on the forum of the COG thrust offset tests we did on several gyro"s at the 2007 Nationals. Anyone know where they may be hidden???

Talking about looking for.........Did ya hear about the fella who was looking for love in all the wrong places?......He got herpes in his eyebrows!mark

Comment

Mmmm, from COG thrust offset to herpes in one post, that must be a record.

Comment

Hi Murray, I believe this is what your after http://www.rotorcraft.com.au/gyro-ch...sts.htmlCheers, Trent

Comment

Mmmm, from COG thrust offset to herpes in one post, that must be a record.I think Mark was talking about looking.Which reminds me of a story..Two

Comment

Thanks Trent.

Comment

Murray,Im really , really ,really sorry, but taking the opportunity, I just couldnt help myselfMark.

Comment

I would have done the same thing... ;D

Comment

i can read the words and i can see the lines but can you explain where the measurements actually fit ???? i"m told i can only read picture books but i need help with these. simply please. birdy style or adrian maybe.maybe these examples could be put into waddles new print, surely would help others as well !

Comment

sam L, you have the same on your gyro for sale, so where does the actual dimension fit, from what line point to what line point, or what line point to a part of the pilot ???? BTW definetly a top looking machine, when is your new 2 seater arriving ????

Comment

sam L, you have the same on your gyro for sale, so where does the actual dimension fit, from what line point to what line point, or what line point to a part of the pilot ???? BTW definetly a top looking machine, when is your new 2 seater arriving ????Please find attached part of my training CD Powerpoint called "Understanding the Gyroplane" I made in 2005. It explains how to find a machines CofG and Thrust line offset. One thing I should explain, is the additional blue line between the wheel axles. This is done to eliminate any Parrallax error of the 2D photo. The line is drawn between the wheel axles and the centre determined and used. If the picture was taken from say 100-200m away and camera zoom used, the error would be almost Zero. This can be verified by the Left main wheel hiding behind the Right wheel.

Comment

Below are some pictures of the New GT Gyroplane Kruza. There are 2 lines drawn on each picture. The yellow lines are the reference lines, and Red are the CofG and Offset lines. Red are what we use.Take note that the below Kruza pictures were taken at Max AUW.

Comment

Okay, for the "not so technical" could you give us a run down Sam on what the results of the "cruzer"s" tests results eg good, bad etc etc is it CLT or what ?

Comment

Hi BrianYou being humbal again ;DWell as the test was only done at MTOW, all I can say is Yes at MTOW it is CLT.Ideally, I would like to check it at Min TOW also. This would then give us the 2 max extremes. Given that the Fuel sits quite high and close to the CofG, it then should make very little difference, and only pilot & passengers will change things.I have flown the machine and all I can say (given that it is still a prototype, and under development) is it is one of the nicest enclosed machines I have flow yet. Very easy to fly, very strong, and very foregiving.The boys are at this very moment making many changes to the machine to improve its performance, reduce its weight, and refine it as a truelly marketable machine.

Comment

Is the powerpoint cd understanding the gyroplane available for free distrobution?

Comment

Working...
                              X