No announcement yet.

What the.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joew,It seems to me that you are still a very angry and dangerous man.Still fixated in giving your opponent"s a little bayonet.This at the age of 60 worries me.

Comment

Steady on Joe ol mate, youll scare this limp wrist off before i find out who it is. :We both know it has no balls, thats why it"s so smart behind a pooter screen, but wurry not, its stupid enuff to blow its cover. ;D[ ill remember to take me camera, so"s i can catch the expression on its face wen i knock on its door.

Comment

"The LaRouche Youth Movement and the CEC have extensively circulatedLaRouche"s draft legislation for a Homeowners and Bank Protection Bill "As ever, Mr Nique Naque, you stir my interest. Just bought the book, now cop this:The Child support agency created a court order out of thin

Comment

Many farmers and business went bust in the 80"s because they borrowed the Swiss Franc and as you stated it was from the advice of the banks..It is also reported that the $700 million rescue package is only the tip of the iceberg.The sum goes into the trillions and the States are printing money that cannot be backed up.

Comment

Gentlemen;If there be an absence of substance in a place, then that place must be a vacuum, hence, "vacuous....", if there is a tiny bit of substance in the place then it may not be a perfect vacuum, but relatively, a vacuum none the less.Mr Woolley, good to see you again, I"ll look up Mr Hoins as I find your reading material is always interesting. Should I get rid of all my credit cards? I"ve a friend who has a NAB master card which apparently can"t be loaded - is that a solution?

Comment

I would like to apologise, to all on the forum, for letting one cret#n get under my skin!Unfortunately the original post by Russell was very similar to the experiences (2) that we went through!On top of that, the gentleman(I use the word advisedly) kept shooting off his mouth, quoted irrelevant crap, and never ever answered any of the questions put to him?her?it?Birdy,When I saw your post, (...the expression on its face...) I realised why good ol" Kym seemed familiar![i]""[ ill remember to take me camera, so"s i can catch the expression on its face wen i knock on its door.

Comment

Joew,You are a very sick man.

Comment

Air between the ears, no heart, no balls and has only two moving parts; arsehole and mouth, both interchangeable at will.Jo, that isa bloody classic , and yes, it dose fit perfectly with "IT". Many farmers

Comment

Orrrrr crap here you all go again puttin crap on my mate Bosca, how bout you all just cut him some slack, you al really just dont understand do you, keep at them Kym, they will see your side eventually.

Comment

Thanks bones.

Comment

Perhaps Kym "Bosca" has nothing better to do and this is his only contact with the real world. If you look at his ""Posting Activity By Time"", it tells a story by itself! 6am to 2pm then 5 pm then 7 to 11 pm.I feel sorry for the poor pr#@k. Obviously he is not working and had to sell his ""Subbie Powered"" ""Max Peters AMAX GYROPLANE""Joew

Comment

Careful Bonsey, he mite start rubn off on ya. Thanks bones. Birdy,I"ve met a couple of farmers in my travels................Gee ay, gess that makes you much more in tune with cockies n ill ever be. Silver spoon ay, thats a crackup. So, this overwhelmingly worldly idiot thinks i was born with a sliver spoon.Wot a dic****d.I dont want to gess wot you had in your mouth kimberly, no dout its still there. ;DI feel sorry for the poor pr#@k. Im with you Jo, you gota feel sorry for such a thing.Just glad i had that spoon ay.

Comment

You know, I thought our forum was getting a bit quiet, but the last couple of days it has been real entertaining.Don"t stop now you blokes, I"m hooked.And to think our mate Russ started all this.Graeme.

Comment

Woz wundern wen ol Russy was go"n to set in and sort all us tossas out. Bet he takes kimberlys side. Comon kim, dont stop now.

Comment

Righto you blokes, please keep the personal slurs to private emails,we don"t need the Di#*head,Pr*#ks language on this site. Remember its not just YOU that can view the content of this forum.Play nicely.

Comment

Working...
                                X