Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joew
    replied
    Geez, BirdyDid the moderator jump on someone, from a great height, like our mate from Condobolin??I saw a post, then it disappeared by magic! I love it!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• birdy
    replied
    Geez Muz, i didnt think that i could be THAT bad.

Leave a comment:

• asra
    replied
    Be good or we will send Russ out to visit for a few weeks...

Leave a comment:

• birdy
    replied
    Sorry Muzz, we was just haven abit o fun with "it". I dout theres any other value in "it" cept for the entertainment one. BTW, wheres the forum admin?Thought he woulda jumped on me ages ago.

Leave a comment:

• Russell
    replied
    Woz wundern wen ol Russy was go"n to set in and sort all us tossas out. Bet he takes kimberlys side. Comon kim, dont stop now. this is too entertainin to take sides.......[ who"s ol kym anyway

Leave a comment:

• asra
    replied
    Righto you blokes, please keep the personal slurs to private emails,we don"t need the Di#*head,Pr*#ks language on this site. Remember its not just YOU that can view the content of this forum.Play nicely.

Leave a comment:

• birdy
    replied
    Woz wundern wen ol Russy was go"n to set in and sort all us tossas out. Bet he takes kimberlys side. Comon kim, dont stop now.

Leave a comment:

• GraemeMonro
    replied
    You know, I thought our forum was getting a bit quiet, but the last couple of days it has been real entertaining.Don"t stop now you blokes, I"m hooked.And to think our mate Russ started all this.Graeme.

Leave a comment:

• birdy
    replied
    Careful Bonsey, he mite start rubn off on ya. Thanks bones. Birdy,I"ve met a couple of farmers in my travels................Gee ay, gess that makes you much more in tune with cockies n ill ever be. Silver spoon ay, thats a crackup. So, this overwhelmingly worldly idiot thinks i was born with a sliver spoon.Wot a dic****d.I dont want to gess wot you had in your mouth kimberly, no dout its still there. ;DI feel sorry for the poor pr#@k. Im with you Jo, you gota feel sorry for such a thing.Just glad i had that spoon ay.

Leave a comment:

• joew
    replied
    Perhaps Kym "Bosca" has nothing better to do and this is his only contact with the real world. If you look at his ""Posting Activity By Time"", it tells a story by itself! 6am to 2pm then 5 pm then 7 to 11 pm.I feel sorry for the poor pr#@k. Obviously he is not working and had to sell his ""Subbie Powered"" ""Max Peters AMAX GYROPLANE""Joew

Leave a comment:

• bosca
    replied
    Thanks bones.

Leave a comment:

• bones
    replied
    Orrrrr crap here you all go again puttin crap on my mate Bosca, how bout you all just cut him some slack, you al really just dont understand do you, keep at them Kym, they will see your side eventually.

Leave a comment:

• birdy
    replied
    Air between the ears, no heart, no balls and has only two moving parts; arsehole and mouth, both interchangeable at will.Jo, that isa bloody classic , and yes, it dose fit perfectly with "IT". Many farmers

Leave a comment:

• bosca
    replied
    Joew,You are a very sick man.

Leave a comment:

• joew
    replied
    I would like to apologise, to all on the forum, for letting one cret#n get under my skin!Unfortunately the original post by Russell was very similar to the experiences (2) that we went through!On top of that, the gentleman(I use the word advisedly) kept shooting off his mouth, quoted irrelevant crap, and never ever answered any of the questions put to him?her?it?Birdy,When I saw your post, (...the expression on its face...) I realised why good ol" Kym seemed familiar![i]""[ ill remember to take me camera, so"s i can catch the expression on its face wen i knock on its door.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X