Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• birdy
    replied
    Awww, seems you scared ol kymbo off with all them questions Nik. Wota shame, i was just startn to enjoy his company. [ he kinda makes a SCG feel abit smarter

Leave a comment:

• Des Garvin
    replied
    They just want more of ya Moos Birdy Cheers Des

Leave a comment:

• birdy
    replied
    How have the gov"ts been inept - what is your take on it?? He"s the sort who want gouv protection Nik, but winge n ***** wen they get it coz they think the gouv has taken their rites/ freedoms. ???You cant have the pie n eat it too, tho they still seem to think its possable.

Leave a comment:

• Dewie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NiqueNaque
    replied
    Kym;"World leaders will continue to debate, probably for years to come, about the causes and effects of the current economic downturn, so how can it be simple? "Have you ever engaged the services of a solicitor? When people are paid to talk that is what they do - Jack Lang said to back the horse of self interest, so, while there is interest on an issue and talking about of it gets you an income you will talk about it, but not do anything... the talk will range between hyperbole and nonsense until the public wake up.It was a reasonably simple question - how does corporate governance effect our mutual financial well being? Do you have an answer, in all seriousness I would like to know your opinion - how can you contribute to my knowledge of what needs to be done to set things right according to you?? Do you have an answer?"As for the second part... you are making a statement of your personal beliefs which I will not get into your head and answer.

Leave a comment:

• birdy
    replied
    Geez Nik, one question at a time for the poor fellow. Kymbo"s attitude is the same as the ones who started diggn this financial hole the world is in now. BLAME EVERYONE BUT YOURSELF.Cors the gouv"s to blame Nik, who else are these morons go"n to blame? >Kym"s not brite enuff to realise why the gouv cant/wont fix it. :-I think poor kymbo has a bit of an infierierority complex wen he"s talkn to a SCG. ;DAs for "payn peanuts", wota f%&*$ joke. >The squillions i pay in tax to wankers like these aint peanuts, but im still represented by monkeys.

Leave a comment:

• bosca
    replied
    Nic,World leaders will continue to debate, probably for years to come, about the causes and effects of the current economic downturn, so how can it be simple? As for the second part... you are making a statement of your personal beliefs which I will not get into your head and answer.

Leave a comment:

• NiqueNaque
    replied
    Kym,Out of curiosity could you explain your take on the "complicated side" of the story, I understand what birdy is saying, but can you please expand on your side of the issue - how do you see corporate governance in the light of what is happening with the nation"s financial welfare?How have the governments been inept and why do you think they are inept? Is it "ex" politicians on a payroll of the financial institutions - eg Mac Bank,

Leave a comment:

• bosca
    replied
    As for your argument Birdy,I"ll rest my case. Kym.

Leave a comment:

• birdy
    replied
    Fire in me belly??I got no fire in me belly.I kept it simple so"s you could understand, but obviously you dont.If you dont know wot your talkn bout, make it sound like you do.IOW, complicate it. [ but it only fools idiots]Life is very black n wite, only connmen and morons think its complicated.Morons think its complicated coz they are gulible enuff to swallow wot a connman dribbles.

Leave a comment:

• bosca
    replied
    All you say about the CEO"s etc are true,however this is only a small part of our problems.Inept governments have a far great roll in our demise,and so it goes on.Take NSW for an example which is minute on the world scale.Keeping things simple in this world will not work. Birdy it is good to see that there is still some fire in your belly. :- Kym.

Leave a comment:

• joew
    replied
    Birrdy is using the K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid!) method, and, I agree with him 100%! Unless us little people stand up and are counted, these "Fat Cats" will get away with things like that, legally. It goes under the heading of "NO SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY"!!Just take Sol Truhillo(Telstra) and the 3 Amigos! Makes you want to get out a shotgun, ain"t it! I have gone through the "sell the house business", my wife was a nurse in aged care, she was so disgusted that she left and is now working at a major hospital. Guess who she is getting to fix up? The same aged people that she was servicing in the home!!!Boys, I have vowed to myself that I will not go into an aged care home. I will be taken out of my home, feet first, and, my sons will get the benefit!an angry, Joew

Leave a comment:

• birdy
    replied
    I know Kimbo, i gota keep it simple, coz i knew you read it.

Leave a comment:

• bosca
    replied
    Birdy your assumptions of the financial world is so simplistic.

Leave a comment:

• birdy
    replied
    The Corporate greedy fat cats at and near the top of the financial instutions and big businesses are partly to blameThey are only taken wot they can, leagaley.Wouldnt you? if that was your game?Its only leagle coz us peasants let it be so.But the world financial ballsup we are hearn bout now is caused by over lendn.Hungry financial mobs [ not just banks] taken advantage of idiots who think they will be able to pay off a loan an idiot SCG knows they cant.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X