IGOR Bensen footage!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGOR Bensen footage!!!!!

Hi ASRA members I have slipped over here from RAA forurms http://www.recreationalflying.com.au/ to post a clip I have found on youtube: Mike.

Great clip of the man who started it all many years ago. Interesting watchinh him promoting Gyroplanes in his own way.Thanks SamL..............

Comment

I agree, except for the fact that he called it a kit helicopter. ;D

Comment

The video has been removed. Does anyone have access to a new working address?Igor Bensen in early 1950s managed to install the already-in-hang-gliding tensionally-hung-pilot-behind-triangle-control-frame weight-shift control system. He managed to use such mechanics that had been exhibited by the 1908 Breslau gliding club where the triangle control frame was cable-stayed; we still use the same system in most of today"s hang gliders. The car-carried kite-glider of Bensengained a high press following and hobbyist and sport following with imagesin literature throughout the world.Weight shift in a trike, but not in a gyro Regards SamL.....................

Comment

I got nothing but ads and nothing about gyros am i doing something wrong?? I clicked on the link.

Comment

I have a couple of Igor Bensen bits. One at Oshkosh 1981 when my Mum and Dad went to the big event, and some of a Bensen boom trainer 1961 followed by my Dads Bob Hovey Wing Ding in 1978.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxFRH...fH6L6BDsAussie Paul.

Comment

i got the same, just adds. can any one explain how you get to direct you tube sites , when i get to sites my old computor plays the vids slowly or stops longer than it moves. frustating. the other chinese site recently played really well, so i"m confused ?

Comment

Working...
              X