Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Pics

Comment

Mitch,Well done, looks like this will be a major challenge to live up to for us in the West next year. Unfortunatly central weatbelt WA is not as cosmapolitan as this years venue but we will give it a good shot. By the way the top of the invite list is always reserved for WA expats ( no hassles with clearences at the border)! and a helping hand in the PR dept is always welcomeOur immediate neighbors from NT & SA are also very welcome so are the QLDers, NSW, VIC, ACT and people from Tassy. As WA has a large contingent of workers from NZ ( that sometimes the forgotten state of OZ) they are also welcome. Just remember the secret password - GYROStart your planning to visit WA Easter 2010 Gyro Nats at Wongan Hills hosted by the SLAC WA crew (Superlight Aircraft Club of WA)Allan and others,No worrys about water landings at easter time around Wongan Hills as the only water to be found is in the towns swimming pool and its not 50m deep!. Adrian

Comment

Howz it feel Mitch? Sounds like its all payed off Mate.Top effort.just pissed i couldnt git there.

Comment

Howz it feel Mitch? Sounds like its all payed off Mate.Top effort.Yep, He"s ready to organise the next olympics.Good Job.Hey Everyone, Keep posting photos.

Comment

Hey Sam,Your "wild bunch" are a breath of fresh air. It was good they all got on well enough and had fun. Mine are keen to catch up after making new friends. ;DAdrian,Mate Elise and I are planning to jump a jet or hit the road with the VW TDI again. That she says is dependant upon how much of the last big wall I have done. Told her if she keeps the rock up to me I"ll have it all but done by next Easter.

Comment

Couple more

Comment

Last two

Comment

http://www.examiner.com.au/news/loca...r/1479456.aspx

Comment

http://www.themercury.com.au/article...ania-news.html

Comment

http://search.abc.net.au/search/clic...828.htm&rank=1

Comment

Hey MitchThis Humminbird sounder seemed to be the answer to finding the Monarch. But still nothing

Comment

http://store.humminbird.com/ccombo-ccombo700.htmlYes Sam, we truely believed the Hummingbird was Allan"s best bet. We can not speak highly enough of the Steve Steers and Daniel Clifton. Steve is setting up and operating as a fishing guide, having been a competitive fisherman for many years. The boat belonged to his good mate Dan.Neither fella wanted anything for their time or use of the boat etc. We put fuel in the boat and Allan gave Steve some rolled up 50"s wuth instructions to take his wife Deb out for dinner on the Sunday evening as it was their wedding anniversary. Dan"s wife had a baby a day before putting his boat on the water for us. Shows the calibre of these two young blokes. I can not say to much positive about the other boat or skipper, who I think was taking advantage > of Allan"s good nature and apparent desire to get the Monarch back.Cheers,Mitch.

Comment

Hi to all from Steven Kozned, the half Aussie, half Yank who visited Tassy Nationals 2009.

Comment

I found Aussie humor, attitudes about life and work in general, plus a lack of egos and BS truly refreshing.Dont sound like any of the nats iv been to.

Comment

Hey Steven,Good to hear you are making the move. Now you just have to decide on which state to live in. ;DHope it all goes as planned.Cheers,Mitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X