No announcement yet.

rod ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rosco has been selling Gyro stuff 4, 20 years so i would say he"s got it right.And most of his gear has been tested or approved product and that goes for Tim McClure he also has got it right.You will find if you listen to very experienced blokes you will also learn.

Comment

Never met you Maddog, but what you say is right!Funny thing though, The description of you given to me by those who have seen the face, doesnt kind of match the picture ;DMark.

Comment

Sorry about the picture i thought i would put some interest into the gyro forum.Mark i flew for 23 years till my axle broke and it fell over so i give it away after that. I"d had enough.But i haven"t forgotton how they work.

Comment

Rosco has been selling Gyro stuff 4, 20 years so i would say he"s got it right.And most of his gear has been tested or approved product and that goes for Tim McClure he also has got it right.You will find if you listen to very experienced blokes you will also learn.Great to see you on the forum, you probably don"t remember me but I

Comment

Maddog,Good to see you are still telling it straight and have the gyro gene still burning away.Regards,Adrian

Comment

Sorry about the picture i thought i would put some interest into the gyro forum.Mark i flew for 23 years till my axle broke and it fell over so i give it away after that. I"d had enough.But i haven"t forgotton how they work.Geeeezus mate, wished you hadn"t said this...........i was about to send you an email sayin you could have me love child............... ;D
              If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

hey gaze..........see you playin with the smite thingo...........again.........tut, tut :-*

Comment

Yes Brian i do remember you from Rosco"s shed don" worry i"m not going to start flying again i"m just trying to get rid of some of my gear.

Comment

Never thought I would see you on here Maddog, did not think you would get into the computer thing. But then if Russell can get the hang of it I guess anyone can.Graeme.

Comment

Russ I could not work out what the karma thing was. So your post was under mine so I clicked on your karma and you went down one sorry it told me I had to wait 1hr before I could vote again will give you a + vote to make up for the - ;D ;D

Comment

Nic .............mate,

Comment

Russel you can say what you like i am very easy going. I have also changed my picture as it upset you by the sound of it ha, ha, just joking.

Comment

Ok...............so it was your wifes pic.......................tell her i opologise for any offence she felt.

Comment

Never thought I would see you on here Maddog, did not think you would get into the computer thing. But then if Russell can get the hang of it I guess anyone can.Graeme.Carefull there monro...........i got delicate feelins........GrrrrrrrrrrBTW.........just gave you a pozy thingo.....felt sorry for ya ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X