No announcement yet.

G'day from Willawhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheres Kempsy??Strewth Birdy, haven"t you been paying attention, Kempsy is about 30 ks east of Willawhere.For goodness sake, try and keep up mate.Graeme.

Comment

Ah Monro,If only I had have seen Grrrussy"s comment about the rocks before you did.......Mark.

Comment

what happined....................you havin ya afternoon close eyes again was you .hava go now, before you have your warm milk and go ta taaaaas ;D( norton owners ...............pathetic souls )
        If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

heh! Birdy, south of the Equator, was the last known position of Kempsey, and a bit right.

Comment

ok so kempsey is in N.S.W in between port macquarie and coffs harbour or excactly halfway between sydney and brisbane. birdy youre welcome anytime id love to have a coldie and hear some of your stories i wish i was still working on the properties never got to a decent sized one i finished up with stanbroke when they sold it all out shoulda headed further inland. maybee after i got a few hundred hours under my belt youll have some room for an ex cattle worker to come learn a bit???????

Comment

Most people Todd, wished they never learnd the things the did wen they leave ere.

Comment

the best days of my life were working for stanbroke chasing the moos and now ive been in a gyro i can see how handy it could be. i cant beat this buzz im on at the moment.

Comment

this might sound like a stupid question but whats a wasa and what brand is the feral how many gyros you got birdy i been watching some old youtube mustering vids and it seems you got a couple?????

Comment

The wasa was a RAF.Iv changed a few things. [ kinda turned a sow"s ere into a silk purse ]The ferel is mostly a Rosco, with a few changes. And i recon youd find things a little different ere compared to a Stanbroke joint.

Comment

just a bit more realistic i was on a place only 24000 acres with me and the ringer snd manager so alot of our work was making a silk purse from a sours ear lol!!! i was looing at a rosco jobie but it had a hirth engine in it i never heard much about them so i would rather a rotax 912 seems a better choice to me! i apriciate your opinion i enjoy flying the mtosport but i would like to fly a roscoe machine i am a bit scared of alot of the home made machines id rather a machine thats been tried then being a test pilot before my time!!!! is this a smart idea???? i seen one with a "BIG BIRD" air frame and cant find any details on it are they any good??

Comment

Working...
                      X